WongaWatch - The Grand Game Expenditure Thread 2022

How much do you expect you'll spend on games & consoles in 2022?
£0 - £1 - Yar, yar and/or freeware for me yo.  10%  [ 1 ]
£1 - £50  10%  [ 1 ]
£50 - £100  0%  [ 0 ]
£100 - £200 (~£12.50/month)  0%  [ 0 ]
£200 - £300  10%  [ 1 ]
£300 - £400  40%  [ 4 ]
£400 - £600 (~£50/month)  20%  [ 2 ]
£600 - £800  0%  [ 0 ]
£800 - £1000  0%  [ 0 ]
£1000 - £1200 (~£100/month)  10%  [ 1 ]
£1200 - £1500  0%  [ 0 ]
£1500 - £2000  0%  [ 0 ]
£2000 - £mental  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 10
<10.99> Richie's Plank Experience (Quest)
<22.99> Beat Saber (Quest)

Work Colleagues have asked me to bring the Quest into work, so I've picked up the classics.
DavPaz wrote:

Work Colleagues have asked me to bring the Quest into work, so I've picked up the classics.

Do you work in Downing Street?
MaliA wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Do you work in Downing Street?

I don't think I could keep up the pace
Tony hawk 1+2 using vouchers.
<7.49> Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Switch - in the Nintendo eShop sale)
<2915.29> New gaming PC. Awesome prediction skills from me there, anyone need the lottery numbers?
That's a lot of LEDs!
<19:99> Cyberpunk
Honestly more than I thought I'd spend this year.
Hearthly wrote:
<2915.29> New gaming PC. Awesome prediction skills from me there, anyone need the lottery numbers?

Specs? Pics? Some of us have to live vicariously
This is the build sheet for it, it's a Scan Custom 3XS affair where you specify all the bits and pieces you want and they build it for you, it'll be the third one I've got from them. My current PC, which is 4 1/2 years old now (and will be going to Hearthly Jnr as a hand-me-down), Mrs Hearthly has one which is now 3 1/2 years old - and of course now this new one.

I'll lob some pics of it in the PC Gaming Hardware Thread when it arrives, although my build date has been allocated as the 13th March so I guess they're pretty busy.

With delivery it came to the total I put for it in the previous post.

Attachment:
builders0.JPG
Ghoul Grind - Dreamcast <18.35>
Crypt Killer - Saturn <41>
Dreamcast battery mod <7.38>
X com 2 collection <1> as I used points
<29.99> Rugby Challenge 4(PS4)
<29.99> Far Cry 6 (PS5)
<10.84> Tiny Combat Arena (Early Access - Steam)
GazChap wrote:
2021 was relatively spendthrift for me compared to some years, but I expect the Steam Deck I have pre-ordered to be a hefty start to 2022…

>:(

I should definitely check this thread more often.
<31.01> Fans with more LEDs on them for the new PC. (It's not been built yet so it's just an amendment to the existing order.)

<162.99> Razer Huntsman V2 RGB Analog Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
Hearthly wrote:
<31.01> Fans with more LEDs on them for the new PC. (It's not been built yet so it's just an amendment to the existing order.)

You should check out onlyfans. Their stock flashed so much I went blind.
<29.59> Disco Elysium - The Final Cut via GOG for PC
Findus Fop wrote:
Hearthly wrote:

You should check out onlyfans. Their stock flashed so much I went blind.

Isn't that the rude thing? I wouldn't know about such establishments.
<19.99> Mass Effect™ Legendary Edition (PS4)
<280.00> Upgraded the graphics card in my new PC from a 3070 to a 3080, build date is still the 14th March. (There were no 3080s in stock when I originally placed the order.)
<49.85> Gran Turismo 7 (PS4)
GazChap wrote:

I am really tempted by this.
GazChap wrote:

That is a bargain. Where from??
<69.99> Gran Turismo 7 (PS4 & PS5) Cheapest way for both me and my son to play it
shopto.net, but yeah just the PS4 version.
<15.25> (approx, converted from USD) The Ukraine Bundle on itch.io
<15.00> Uncharted the lost Legacy (PS4)
<5.24> XCOM 2 Collection (PS4)
<5.24> Deus Ex Mankind Divided Collection (PS4)
<19.99> Deus Ex Mankind Divided from Steam for PC, I was inspired by hbomberguy's latest video.
<84.99> Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition for PC from the Microsoft Store because Steam is being a dick and has decided not to let me buy anything.
<29.99> The guardians of the galaxy (ps5 & ps4)
<4.40> A Short Hike (Switch)
<2.49> Forza Horizon 5 Treasure Map for PC from the Microsoft Store because modern games are cunts and I'm weak and just want the barn find locations.

I ALREADY PAID £85 FOR THE FUCKING PREMIUM EDITION OF THE GAME YOU WANKERS.

Dystopia.
<45.39> Cyberpunk 2077 for PC from GOG. Now that the game is mostly fixed and I have a PC that can actually run it.
<116.98> SSD & Heatsink for PS5
<24.99> The Ascent for PC from Humble. Steam is still being a fucking arsehole and any purchase attempt just sticks at 'Working' irrespective of what card I use, and it won't let me pay with Paypal because it doesn't like me being on the Isle of Man. (Nothing else has a problem with this and Paypal.)
<150> 2x16gb RAM for my PC
<22.49> Guardians Of The Galaxy for PC from Humble. Thought I'd grab it whilst it's on sale even though I probably won't play it for a bit.
<58.79> Tiny Tina's Wonderlands Chaotic Great Edition, Borderlands game for PC, Epic, purchase via Green Man Gaming.
I'm endlessly confused by the nomenclature of all-DLC games bundles. GOTY, Extreme, Full Clip, Maxx. They should be done with it all and call them The Hearthly Edition. Simples.
Findus Fop wrote:
I'm endlessly confused by the nomenclature of all-DLC games bundles. GOTY, Extreme, Full Clip, Maxx. They should be done with it all and call them The Hearthly Edition. Simples.

I'm no great fan of it myself, there's some genuine research required sometimes to find out which bastard version of a game you're supposed to buy to get the stuff you actually want, whilst not paying for crap you neither want or need.
<27.99> Death Stranding Director's Cut for PC, for Steam via Green Man Gaming.

I always had this on my list to play again on PC (having played the game and loving it on PS4 Pro), and now that the Director's Cut is out, and I have my shiny new PC - this seemed like the perfect time to dive back in. *

* Add it to the list of games I'm not finding time to play.
<449.00> PS5
Haven’t bought any games yet…
<41.00> Horizon - Forbidden West - PS5
DBSnappa wrote:
<449.00> PS5
Haven’t bought any games yet…

If you login you should get access to the PS+ collection on the PS5 , yes these are Playstation 4 games but a lot have upscales / updates for the PS5 and there are plenty of good games there if you've not already played them

Quote:
The following games are included:

God of War
Bloodborne
Monster Hunter World
Final Fantasy XV
Fallout 4
Mortal Kombat X
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Ratchet & Clank
Days Gone
Until Dawn
Detroit: Become Human
Battlefield 1
inFAMOUS Second Son
Batman Arkham Knight
The Last Guardian
The Last of Us Remastered
Persona 5
Resident Evil 7
That’s very kind of you!

I suspect it will turn up on the weekend, while I’m not home anyway. But I’ll carve out some time to have a look next week
<17.09> Chicory: A Colorful Tale (Switch)
<13.33> The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe (steam)
<18.49> Teardown for PC via Steam. Steam has kindly decided I can purchase things directly from it again.

<15.99> Lego Builder's Journey for PC via Steam.
Page 2 of 4 [ 196 posts ]