Finish 52 challenge (2021)
1. Carrion (Switch)

I'm in the lead! And Carrion was pretty good, and only about five hours long, which is perfect.
1) The Division 2: Warlords of New York (Xbox)

More of the same but now in the same place as the first game, weirdly. After the piece of piss campaign there’s a 100 floor tower to smash. Which we did.

2) Night in the Woods (Xbox)

Super enjoyed this. Lovely animation and written terrifically. I’ve only a couple of niggles but it’s one of the better ‘indie-story-not-a-lot-of-gameplay’ games.

Now I’m in the lead!
Satsuma wrote:

3) Astro’s Playroom (PS5)

The 2nd best reason to own a PS5, and it’s only bloody free. Utterly joyful. AND it’s led to my first and only Platinum!
Satsuma wrote:
3) Astro’s Playroom (PS5)

4) Bleed 2 (Xbox)

Really good run and gunner that was given away with Games with Gold. Short but really well put together and, most of all, fun.
1) Super Robin Hood - Evercade

Rock hard platformer which was originally a NES game. I'd never have done it without save states but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Made by the Oliver Twins too!
TheVision wrote:

Rock hard platformer which was originally a NES game. I'd never have done it without save states but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Made by the Oliver Twins too!

Wasn't it their first game?
DavPaz wrote:
TheVision wrote:

Wasn't it their first game?

Not according to Wikipedia but it does look like it's their first NES game so partial credit!
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]