What kind of design need to lure my Dubai-based audience?
Think of your web design as something that you need for marketing any product. The design must compliment the product or service to make sure it can attract the target audience. Making someone pay attention to your website and like the design so much so that he will buy your product is a tough ask. Go for a big bag of butts company having the experience to make the proceedings easier for you.
Edited: Less spam, more butts
I came for the talking about video games, I stayed for the Dubai based website marketing advice.
Who's on approving accounts duty today? Craster I reckon
Bloomin' mods... One job and all that...
Darn, my website has a Qatar-based audience. This advice is valueless to me!
TheVision wrote:
Bloomin' mods... One job and all that...

I blame Beexit.
DavPaz wrote:

Yup, this one was me :) In fairness, having a real email address tied to a legitimate company is usually an indication of not being a dickhead!
Cras wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Yup, this one was me :) In fairness, having a real email address tied to a legitimate company is usually an indication of not being a dickhead!

I've got a real email address tied to a legitimate company, so I'm not sure why you'd think they were important factors :p
"HEY MAW, WHAT'S THE NAME OF THEM GEE-TARS WITH THEM ROUND BIT AT ONE END THAT THEM THUR BLUEGRASS BOYS PLAY?"
Cras wrote:
*bans Joans*
Giphy "applauding rednecks":
https://media2.giphy.com/media/3osxYjbRSe06DgRMpW/giphy-loop.mp4
Grim... wrote:
"HEY MAW, WHAT'S THE NAME OF THEM GEE-TARS WITH THEM ROUND BIT AT ONE END THAT THEM THUR BLUEGRASS BOYS PLAY?"
Cras wrote:
*bans Joans*

:DD
Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ]