Charger ID assistance
Hello,

I don’t suppose anybody here might be able to help identify what charger this head lamp uses?

LED Head Torch -OMERIL USB Rechargeable Head Torches (4000mAh) with Super Bright 2000 Lumen, 90° Rotating & Zoomable Headlight, 3 Light Modes Headlamp for Running/Walking/Cycling/Fishing/Camping-IP44 https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07QZR7GB ... HFbGG4Q0A7

Somebody has asked me to help find a replacement charger but I have no idea what I am looking for.
If they've got the wire then pretty much any USB socket will charge them. If they don't then it's a little trickier since it's no proper standard and they'd probably be best messaging the seller.
Yes, it’s the wire that’s missing. Ok, thank you :)
That looks like it uses two rechargeable AA batteries, so that's another option - could just get some suitable rechargeable batteries and a battery charger for those - this has the added bonus that you can just have two sets of batteries, one in the headband and another in the charger, so you can swap quickly without having to wait for them to charge before you can use the headband again.

//edit: ignore that, not AA.
Oh, that’s a shame. I have her a load of those!
18650s though. You could buy two of those with a charger but it would nearly exceed the cost of a whole new torch.
I have a head lamp that has a different front to that, but what looks like an identical back part. Mine just takes a standard usb cable, not a round adaptor like in the first photo. It might be worth checking with the owner that the cable did actually look like that.
It does. It’s the exact one. I ordered it for her originally and she sent me this picture:
Worth the money for the smiley face alone.
They are! I did message the seller, so I’ll wait a couple of days to see if they respond and then ask her if she wants to try those (can always return them, I guess) or get a new headlamp.
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]