Snowrunner
Grim...world
This looks ace and I'm pretty surprised there isn't a thread on the front page constantly updated by @Grim...

https://youtu.be/hcFSFjJ2b6o
Much as I love MUDTRUCKS I have so many new games that I can't bring myself to add it to the pile :(
Just got this, I love Mudrunner, it's the perfect relaxation. Cats woke me up stupid early so I'm just about to dive in.
This is great. It keeps the same core mechanics as Mudrunner but just fleshes out the actual game a lot more with a better progression system, more varied tasks (varied in so far as you deliver things other than logs). Plus you get to get stuck in the mud in nicer surroundings than just a gloomy Russian forest.
I got stuck in the first village on Mudrunner. I just couldn’t seem to move anywhere. I assume that’s the point of it but I didn’t seem to care enough to figure out how to stop sliding.
I'd like to play this.

Season pass, DLC, £53 price for the premium edition with the season pass included, etc...

I'll wait.
Trooper wrote:
I'd like to play this.

Season pass, DLC, £53 price for the premium edition with the season pass included, etc...

I'll wait.

Waiting is the best plan for any game these days it seems (apart from Nintendo first-party games). You’ll be able to pick up the full edition for £15 in 18 months, plus all the most egregious bugs will be ironed out too.
markg wrote:
Cool story!

Is it? I obviously didn’t get far enough to understand much of it.
Mr Chonks wrote:
I got stuck in the first village on Mudrunner. I just couldn’t seem to move anywhere. I assume that’s the point of it but I didn’t seem to care enough to figure out how to stop sliding.

You’re confusing it with Resident Evil 4
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:

You’re confusing it with Resident Evil 4

No. I eventually got past the first village in Resi 4 then reached a typewriter, saved and never went back. ;)

I will be all over the remake, obviously. Just couldn’t get on with the controls.
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]