BT master socket to modem extension
Advise me do.
Hello. Another question from my Ma (she asked me and Russell, but we haven’t got a clue). Going to get her to sign up herself at this rate.

Anyway, she’s switching broadband providers and the engineer that turned up on Friday was a complete a*hole and just dumped a load of boxes on the floor and left.

He’s installed a Madter socket by her front door, but her house has three floors, so she needs router to be on middle floor for full house coverage.

So, she wants a longer wire to reach from master socket to router.

These are the pics:
Could anybody be kind enough to advise me what lead she’d need to get? It needs to be 15m long, and an Amazon link would be awesome because then I could fish it to her quickly as she’s got no connectivity

Sorry for full questions x
RJ11 is your magic search term
Alida Systems ® 15m ADSL Cable - Premium Quality / Gold Plated Contact Pins / High Speed Internet Broadband / Router or Modem to RJ11 Phone Socket or Microfilter / White https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B016GZ8Z1I/ ... HDbXNER3NG
Cheers Davpaz, you’re an angel x
Mimi wrote:
Cheers Davpaz, you’re an angel x

Or maybe that's an affiliate link...

It's not ;)
I’d be completely happy if it were. Hasn’t Grom... for them set up so they automatically work?
Cras wrote:
Well, it is.

Well, yes.
Mimi wrote:
I’d be completely happy if it were. Hasn’t Grom... for them set up so they automatically work?

Amazon links, or expensive wiring solutions?
A little from column a, a little from column b.
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ]