Dirty food
Grubby grub
Dairylea triangles, straight up. Has to be the triangle.
Warhead wrote:
I may have mentioned this before.

Chips, mushy peas and gravy, from the chippy.

It’s essential that they are bought together in a tray because something mystical happens to them by the time you get home that you don’t get if you ask for them separately and just bung them on a plate.

They’re even better if you put them in a butty.

Delicious and not unusual at all, called a 'Mix' around these parts.
Chips with chip shop curry sauce on, and then ketchup squirted on top of the curry sauce. Heaven.
You've just reminded me of my three favourite foods from uni, in worsening order:

* Tomato Garlic Bread with Cheese. A normal Margarita pizza was like £3.50 at the local pizza place, but Tomato Garlic Bread with Cheese (which is basically the exact same thing)? £2.50. Boom! Economics!

* Chips with cheese and gravy from the Union Cafe. It was open as long as the night club was open. You want Chips, Cheese and Gravy at 2am? Sure!

* "London" Pizza. This was a treat that I've not seen outside of Middlesbrough, at least not under the same name. It consists of a large cheese pizza with added special topping of.... chips and garlic sauce. Fucking loved it.

As stated above, it's a miracle I'm still alive :DD
Pizza with chips and garlic sauce sounds ace. I've had pizza chips and gravy before, surprisingly works.
Campbell's meatballs and fusilli. Food of warriors.
I feel Craster should be mentioning his microwave haggis.
Nowt dirty about that, fucking food of kings that is.
GazChap wrote:
Chips with chip shop curry sauce on, and then ketchup squirted on top of the curry sauce. Heaven.

Can't get that beautiful thick curry sauce from shops out here, but I loved that. Chips & gravy is good, but chips and curry is pro.

A good friend used to get chips in pitta, with mayo on top, from the local kebab shop. Fucking mayo! on chips! We aren't friends any more.
Quite right. Mayonnaise is for posh twats. Chips with Heinz Salad Cream is the way to go.
Flashback food dirt: School dinner of Ravioli & chips all covered in Salad cream... heaven.

Oh and a Rum & Raisin choc ice for pud.
Warhead wrote:
Chips with Heinz Salad Cream is the way to go.

Warhead's many (many (many)) years of experience make this the only sane voice.

And mine, because Salad Cream is great with chips.
Grim... wrote:
Warhead wrote:
Chips with Heinz Salad Cream is the way to go.

Warhead's many (many (many)) years of experience make this the only sane voice.

And mine, because Salad Cream is great with chips.

But do you keep it in the fridge?
I love salad cream with chips. Greasy, cheap, anaemic chip shop cheeseburger, with salad cream in it, and salad cream on the side for the chips. Heaven.

My brother in law has salad cream on a roast dinner, which is a step too far.
Salad cream on anything starchy is glorious.
Pundabaya wrote:
Salad cream on anything starchy is glorious.

Dress shirt?
Page 2 of 2 [ 66 posts ]