Help with a poster
I am part of a Tri Club in Telford. We are getting a poster done to advertise us, in print and digital.

I need a good strap line for the poster something like - 'We are a friendly club, welcoming all athletes from Novice to Ironman. We have a lot of experienced triathletes who will offer advice and support for our training and races.'

Words and stuff are not my strong point, so any suggestions would be awesome.
I think what you have is already really good
This is not how I expected a thread called "help with a poster" to go.
“We’re a great bunch of lads; we won’t murder you!”
Maybe make the "Novice to Ironman" a bit more explicit - "All welcome, regardless of experience, ability or fitness levels" . Unless of course that's not the case, then add "No fatties or slowpokes"
Squirt wrote:
Maybe make the "Novice to Ironman" a bit more explicit - "All welcome, regardless of experience, ability or fitness levels" . Unless of course that's not the case, then add "No fatties or slowpokes"

:DD :DD no fatties love it.
I do think Triathlon can be a pretty intimidating sport to outsiders, so anything to make it obvious beginners with no kit are welcome will probably pay off.
Cras wrote:
I think what you have is already really good

Cheers
That's fine as is
Squirt wrote:
I do think Triathlon can be a pretty intimidating sport to outsiders, so anything to make it obvious beginners with no kit are welcome will probably pay off.

Nudists welcome.
The poster needs a little rosette bearing the BEEX Seal of Approval (tm)
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
This is not how I expected a thread called "help with a poster" to go.

"Get a 360"

?
I read that as 'Help with a poser,' and thought you were having trouble with Bret Michaels.
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ]