What's Everyone Playing?
Apparently a megathread now
And now another bastard appears, I fucking knew I should have kept my gob shut.
Findus Fop wrote:
Midnight Suns on Steamdeck (thanks again gazchap). Most fun I've had with a game for a long time. The heroes are brilliantly realised in battle, attacks feel meaty, and every mission, even just a vanilla defeat all enemies affair, always has some interesting strategic decisions to make.

Perhaps that will change as I gravitate towards specific builds and team combos, but at the moment am really enjoying it.

The stuff around the Abbey is ridiculous, obviously, but even that operates as a pleasing breather between missions.

:this: It is very good...though my allies are very needy.
Morte wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:
Midnight Suns on Steamdeck (thanks again gazchap). Most fun I've had with a game for a long time. The heroes are brilliantly realised in battle, attacks feel meaty, and every mission, even just a vanilla defeat all enemies affair, always has some interesting strategic decisions to make.

Perhaps that will change as I gravitate towards specific builds and team combos, but at the moment am really enjoying it.

The stuff around the Abbey is ridiculous, obviously, but even that operates as a pleasing breather between missions.

Good god they are. If I could change one thing it would be to turn off the asides they deliver to you as you wander about. It's like a super-sycophantic Fable. I'd rather be called arse licker again.
Zardoz wrote:
Arse licker!

Thank you for scratching that itch.
Morte wrote:
Findus Fop wrote:

Currently a bargainous £12 or so on Steam, for anyone interested.
Brotato on the XBox is annoyingly more-ish.
Both Starfield on game pass and Helldivers 2. Helldivers is super fun.
Armoured Core 6: All arena battles smashed, 80% of the campaign done.
Have now bought Balatro on Steam and Xbox...excellent poker themed deck builder rogue like. Also made by a single developer.
Got that arrival at the platform slightly wrong
NOW I AM THE BASTARD :metul:
Page 21 of 21 [ 1013 posts ]