Mobile game shame
Don't be shy
Screenshot your mobile games, no curation, no apologies, just show us.

Are you a secret gacha gamer? Is angry birds still your thing? Do you claim to be high brow, yet all you have is candy crush?
I don't play any of these... I've also got a Nintendo folder.

I don't play any of those either.
I don’t have a single game on my phone. I used to, then I just went off them.
Attachment:
m1.jpg

Attachment:
g1.jpg

Attachment:
g3.jpg

Main screen has stuff i play basically every day - the games folder has stuff i will sometimes go into but rarely (cant remember the last time i opened Mario for example)
I used to have a lot more. But The Boy has a 2DS now :)
I've just realised that I don't have any! I had a purge of any apps I'd not touched in months and they all went then.
Attachment:
2019-04-04 22.13.53.jpg

250+ Solitaire and Logic Square have been on pretty much every Android device I've ever owned and both of them get played multiple times a week. Logic Square is just Picross but it's the version with the best touch screen controls I've come across and I've been hopelessly addicted for years.

Pokemon Go still gets daily action but just to quickly knock off a daily quest on the few minutes between the train and my office, because every 7th one gets you a legendary pokemon you can't get any other way. I've also still got one of the other major quest lines running but because I'm pretty far behind on it the pokemon I need (Drowzy) pretty much never spawns any more so fuck knows how long that'll take.

The other stuff on there I haven't played yet. Most of them will be forgettable shit but there's the odd gem to be found so you never know.
Is mini metro good, I was tempted with that yesterday.
Bamba wrote:
Pokemon Go still gets daily action but just to quickly knock off a daily quest on the few minutes between the train and my office, because every 7th one gets you a legendary pokemon you can't get any other way. I've also still got one of the other major quest lines running but because I'm pretty far behind on it the pokemon I need (Drowzy) pretty much never spawns any more so fuck knows how long that'll take.

Drowzy's are sorta common but there is a Bug event on now (there is pretty much always some type of event on) which means your unlikely to see it - but if you keep at it they will show up
Trooper wrote:
Is mini metro good, I was tempted with that yesterday.

I enjoyed it when I used to play it. It's been a while
I have a few...

Main Games
Attachment:
Screenshot_20190404-224251.png
Page 2 of main Games

Attachment:
Screenshot_20190404-224308.png
Attachment:
Screenshot_20190404-224327.png

I have a games2 folder mostly games I've downloaded but not really stuck with
I wish I could add multiple images to the post...
Attachment:
Screenshot_20190404-224336.png
Attachment:
Screenshot_20190404-224341.png
Attachment:
Screenshot_20190404-224406.png

Finally the last one.
I only play Words With Friends 2 these days, so here's a screenshot of some of the stats it keeps. Playing 354,366 ft of tiles is perhaps a sign that I should have found something else to play by now.

Attachment:
Screenshot_20190404-231323.png
What the fuck is even happening here.
Remember when we thought the "stuff you bought" thread was bad?

Well, it still is. But so is this.
Words with Friends 2
Pokemon Go

That’s it on my phone. I play more on the iPad because I have a proper controller for it.
Spot the only game...

Is it Trainline?
DavPaz wrote:
Is it Trainline?

Probably - or Twitter - cause StarDew Valley is a way of life and not a 'game'
I have no games on my phone. The last time I had any games on a phone was when I had a Nokia 3610. I used to play Sudoku and Snake. Can't remember what the third one was, so maybe it was so shit that ,I never played it. There were no games preloaded on my current phone and I don't use most of the preloaded apps. If I can't get the original Tetris for DOS on an emulator for Android, I'm not bovvered.
Warhead wrote:
If I can't get the original Tetris for DOS on an emulator for Android, I'm not bovvered.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... e&hl=en_GB
Never installed a fame on this phone. Or the one before it. Or the one before that.

I think the last one I "played" was tiny tower after some here raved about it, only to find the "gameplay" was waiting for inordinately long timers with the option to pay to make them shorter. Such "fun". I came to the conclusion you were all insane.
DavPaz wrote:
Is it Trainline?

lols
Mr Dave wrote:
Never installed a fame on this phone. Or the one before it. Or the one before that.

I think the last one I "played" was tiny tower after some here raved about it, only to find the "gameplay" was waiting for inordinately long timers with the option to pay to make them shorter. Such "fun". I came to the conclusion you were all insane.

I remember when I bought an Xbox 360 and didn't enjoy Assassin's Creed. Obviously I never bought another console game ever again.
Bamba wrote:
I remember when I bought an Xbox 360 and didn't enjoy Assassin's Creed. Obviously I never bought another console game ever again.

Have I ever told you how much I like you Bamba? :kiss:
Jem wrote:
Bamba wrote:

Have I ever told you how much I like you Bamba? :kiss:

:)
All the time, especially when he’s taking his belt off.
Lonewolves wrote:

That is when I'm at my most appealing.
Bamba wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:

That is when I'm at my most appealing.

It's true :DD
Page 1 of 1 [ 34 posts ]