MeatUp Festival 2019
August 3rd / 4th
Reckon.
We no longer require tent space if it’s needed by anyone else.
That sounds ominous.
It’s om nom nominous
Mr Chonks wrote:
It’s om nom nominous

You're going to get so fat that we will cut you open and shelter in your guts like a tauntaun?
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
It’s om nom nominous

You're going to get so fat that we will cut you open and shelter in your guts like a tauntaun?

And you thought he smelled bad on the outside!
Can't wait for this.. :)
I've just realised that Mr Dave isn't coming. WTF, @Mr Dave? How will we get our drone-powered selfies?
OMG Dave, why?!
Have you got the meat on yet? :)
Soon.

Current status:

Attachment:
IMG_20190802_212514.jpg
Ron is heating up.
Attachment:
IMG_20190802_234008.jpg
Doc, have you had your hair highlighted?
Definitely some frosted tips going on there.

Have fun folks, i'm at a wedding reception today so won't be there, but i'll see you all at the cottage.
Mimi wrote:
Doc, have you had your hair highlighted?

Nah, there's a floodlight above and to the left of that shot. And it was gone midnight, so pretty dark other than that. The camera's exposure is wonky.
We had a great time! Thanks to the chefs for great food, and everyone else for great company. Hopefully next year we can arrive earlier and stay longer. I am pretty much dead now after getting up at 6am for work. :(

It was also nice to cement my position as a pro beer pong player.
What a great day. Was good to see you again.

Thanks to ‘the chefs’ the food was great
Another stonking meatup :) Thanks as ever to the YCs for taking care of business, and to everyone else for being as awesome as ever :)
Had a wonderful time once again, and such delicious meat - thanks Chefs! Great seeing you all again, and I'm glad that I redeemed some of my terrible beer-pong performance by shooting hoops.

Once again took too many photos - will be whittling down from a thousand! (Damn beer-pong) But here's a pic to be going on with...

Attachment:
BeexCrew-0.jpg

And if you like it in colour I guess, weirdos...

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Attachment:
BeexCrewCol-0.jpg
Grim... wrote:
I've just realised that Mr Dave isn't coming. WTF, @Mr Dave? How will we get our drone-powered selfies?

Sorry, the timing wasn't great. (see also:cottage. Chances of being there are slim. )

Also, you'd have struggled to take selfies with that. It worked once. And then never again.
Great photo Pete!

Also, thanks for a fun weekend everyone, and kudos to the Chefs for their meat!
Attachment:
P1050544.jpg

The England Cricket Team resorts to desperate measures in the slip cordon after another Steve Smith century
DavPaz wrote:
Attachment:
P1050544.jpg

The England Cricket Team resorts to desperate measures in the slip cordon after another Steve Smith century

Grim... does not look like he’s making the same effort and commitment as his team mates there.
Who does the massive unicorn belong to? It’s amazing.
Mimi wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Attachment:
P1050544.jpg

Grim... does not look like he’s making the same effort and commitment as his team mates there.

The ball's going the other way!
Grim... wrote:
Mimi wrote:
DavPaz wrote:
Attachment:
P1050544.jpg

The ball's going the other way!

So in the tenth of a second it took for that ball to be recogniseably going in that direction you changed from a low, crouched, alert position to catch to the stance of someone off-handedly explaining why one hot dog stand sells superior onions to another? Hmm...
Hahaha how fast do you think that ball's moving?
Nice straight back on Mop, good form.
I’ve looked it up. Serena Williams saves at over 120mph, so I reckon a safe 3mph.
Grim... wrote:

Significantly faster than you could at that time :D
Curiosity wrote:
Grim... wrote:

Significantly faster than you could at that time :D

I was the ball. We were one.
Yo! Someone left a size sixteen grey shirt.
Hmm, that might be me. Balls.
Page 2 of 2 [ 91 posts ]