Phones, apps and icons
Just been setting a iPad up after a reset.

I noticed a had a jumble of apps and folders.

How do you arrange your apps and screens
KovacsC wrote:
Just been setting a iPad up after a reset.

I noticed a had a jumble of apps and folders.

How do you arrange your apps and screens

In spectrum order, red through to purple.
I don’t actually do that, but I have seen someone that did.
Actually, I think mine are just a jumble.
Oh! Hahaha. I thought he was asking ‘how do you folks choose to organise your icins’

Hahahahaha.

Dumb bum.
Can I just say, in my defence, I am really, really tired.
Mimi wrote:
Oh! Hahaha. I thought he was asking ‘how do you folks choose to organise your icins’

Hahahahaha.

Dumb bum.

Yours is a far more interesting response. I'm strangely interested in how people choose to organise their phones, the personal systems and taxonomies.
This is the worst thread.
I wasn't going to bother, but if Craster hates it...

Attachment:
Screenshot_20190327_170004_com.huawei.android.launcher.jpg
Hey, I've got a missed call.
How is she Grim...?

Also, here's mine. Basically a jumble of apps I don't use but, I am seeing a magician tomorrow called Colin! There you go
Mimi wrote:

Hahahahaha.

Dumb bum.

I was. :)
TheVision wrote:
How is she Grim...?

Also, here's mine. Basically a jumble of apps I don't use but, I am seeing a magician tomorrow called Colin! There you go

Hope the magician meeting goes well
KovacsC wrote:
TheVision wrote:
How is she Grim...?

Hope the magician meeting goes well

Thanks Kov! Me too. He wants to film a documentary which, if he can afford, will be pretty cool I reckon.
My main two screens
Attachment:
1.png
Attachment:
2.png
Props to The Vision for having Beex in arguably the number one, bottom left tray spot.
Grim... 's clock feels annoyingly lop-sided. Like the number plates on the new range rover discoveries.
Findus Fop wrote:
range rover discoveries.

/twitches
I prefer the Range Rover Defenders. Preferably a 95
Giphy "eye twitch":
https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6ZtkFgJ1ijQjUOmQ/giphy-loop.mp4
Have you seen the images of them testing the new defender at the ‘ring? Do you think they’re going to position it against the G class?
Mine start well and then drift into chaos. I have one screen of my most often used apps, then one screen of neatly-arranged folders, covering various categories of app, then a whole load of screens of random stuff I've installed but not bothered to put into the app folders, to the point where doing so now looks like such a tediously long-winded task that I've lost the will to even bother thinking about it, and just accept stuff is there (and use search to find anything past the third screen).
Findus Fop wrote:
Grim... 's clock feels annoyingly lop-sided.

Title. (With possible typo.)
Thank you for the good giggle.
Super exciting layout here
What is Brave?

Mali: :D
Browser based on Firefox (I think) that doesn’t track you.
Behold my black background and weep slightly.
Pistonheads had a problem a few months ago with their adverts massively slowing down the site. People recommended trying Brave browser, as it blocks all adverts. Made the site usable again.

I've switched back to chrome again now they have fixed the site, as I missed the cloud history, passwords etc... But Brave is a very quick browser to use.
Fuck, I forgot to delete YouCam Makeup... Just pretend it’s not there.
Lonewolves wrote:
Browser based on Firefox (I think) that doesn’t track you.

Nope. Browser based on Chrome that has adblock baked in and it's awesome. Does no one read my posts in the Android thread?
Grim... wrote:
What is Brave?

Mali: :D

Some dude posted this on a random forum and can probably tell you about brave if you ask him...

https://www.beexcellenttoeachother.com/ ... ve#p960022
Attachment:
Screenshot_20190327-211920.png
Satsuma wrote:
Fuck, I forgot to delete YouCam Makeup... Just pretend it’s not there.

You should rename that folder “Shit you can’t get rid of, except you now can”
Malc wrote:
Attachment:
Screenshot_20190327-211920.png

Amazon, Virgin and Sky? Did you wake up one day and decide you just had too much money?
The sky apps are legacy, but my virgin account is coming to the end very soon, and I'll be moving back.

Amazon is cheaper for the year than sky/virgin for a month.
Mimi wrote:
MaliA wrote:

:DD

:luv:

Needs more Julia Bradbury.
Page 1 of 1 [ 42 posts ]