Celebrity Deathlist 2019
I fancied the snot out of her. Gorgeous woman. 55, no age :(

Not a nice way to go either :(
Marina hangs up her hotpants.
I had a meal cooked by him once... It was bloody lovely.

Sad to hear of his passing.
My dad was always very suspicious of hair gel, turns out he may have been onto something.
I always enjoyed his violin playing.
Aww, he was great.
Cras wrote:
Gary Rhodes

That whale in the Thames
All roads lead to Rhodes
Heck of a day for death notifications. Clive James in particular just kept soldiering on (and was weirdly obsessed with climate change being a hoax), which was heartwarming.
devilman wrote:

Wonderful in everything I've seen him in, endearingly so in M*A*S*H and he had a magnificently slimy turn as a demon conning people into 'EZ Credit' in return for their souls in Eerie Indiana. Thank you for the good times, Rene.

And Odo was great, obv.
Worst news ever. I love Roxette.
Aw man, that's sad. I also love Roxette.
TheVision wrote:
I love Roxette.

But it's over now.
Grim... wrote:

But we lost it somehow.
Findus Fop wrote:
Grim... wrote:

But we lost it somehow.

Better
I'm giving you the look.
Zardoz wrote:
You fool.

I love you.
David Bellamy gone today.
Danny Aiello.

I know Hudson Hawk was panned, but I always liked this bit from it
aww I loved him and I love Hudson Hawk!
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
David Bellamy gone today.

Aww :'(

A staple of my childhood. Digging through a chum's hair pretending to be him was great fun.
"The Fawlty Towers actor Nicky Henson" ?????? He was in one episode, but I've seen him in loads of other progs, such as " Minder, Boon, A Touch of Frost, Heartbeat, After You've Gone, Lovejoy and Doctors. He played the eponymous hero in Shine On Harvey Moon when the series was revived in 1995."

I had no idea he'd been I'll for so long.
Kenny was never off the box when I were nobbut a nipper, either singing or support acting in loads of progs.
Warhead wrote:
Kenny was never off the box when I were nobbut a nipper, either singing or support acting in loads of progs.

Looking through the stuff he did, I wasn't really aware of any of it - I think I recognise him more from gameshows, where he seemed to be a regular guest.
I know of he via Dr Terror's House of Horrors where he starred alongside Roy Castle. Great flim.
Dimrill wrote:

That’s a real shame, but man, what a legacy.
Page 5 of 5 [ 250 posts ]