C64 stuff
Here I've been tasked with selling a Commadore 64 and a bunch of games. How much do you reckon this lot is worth, and is there anywhere better to sell this kind of thing than eBay? I don't really know anything about this kinda thing, it's before my time, but the bloke who used to own it died so I guess it's my job to sell it.

https://imgur.com/a/BMgXzsN
Sell the two computers separately. The Plus 4 is rarer and might be more valuable to collectors.
Oh there's also two control sticks and Commadore branded transformer.
Are you able to test them at all? I'm definitely no expert on C64 but I've bought a couple in recent years and time doesn't seem to be too kind to them.

You've got a few Spectrum games in those photos too, so you'll want to split those out.
I would find a Facebook group (or reddit or similar) for the systems, and ask on there if anyone wants them, they might pay a bit more as they are aware of the value etc.
DavPaz wrote:
Sell the two computers separately. The Plus 4 is rarer and might be more valuable to collectors.

Yep, this. Neither is hugely desirable but they’ll easily find a new home on eBay.
Separate them out by system and start it at a tenner. There are enough buyers that you’ll get bids up to a realistic value.
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]