ZLVR - Nottingham, Sat 9th March 2019
PEW PEW
Would anyone be interested in doing this next year, considering we can't go back to the National Videogame Arcade?

https://www.zlvr.co.uk/about-zl/

There's two zombie games, an engineering one and a sci-fi military game. It hasn't even opened yet, but I'm sure they'll have ironed out any bugs by March time.

We could do the activity, have a meal somewhere and then go out for some drinks before coming back to ours for more gaming/music/VR fun. We could put up four people with a spare bed and sofabed, and there's lots of reasonable hotels nearby. What does everyone think?

Massive props to Sal for finding this! I reckon it would be a lot of fun.
I could be up for this. Put me on the 'maybe' list.

It looks like the holodeck.
I'd be up for that.
TheVision wrote:

I'll bring your Frosties.
Joans wrote:
TheVision wrote:

If you could please, that would be great. Also, I know exactly how many are in there so don't go sneaking any!
TheVision wrote:
Joans wrote:
TheVision wrote:

If you could please, that would be great. Also, I know exactly how many are in there so don't go sneaking any!

They fell over and some went on the floor so I put them in the bin, but I'm not sure how many. Single figures though, so adjust accordingly.
Joans wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Joans wrote:
TheVision wrote:

They fell over and some went on the floor so I put them in the bin, but I'm not sure how many. Single figures though, so adjust accordingly.

I'll update the spreadsheet now then. Thanks for letting me know.
I think an old friend of mine from the Savages days is involved in that.
Grim... wrote:
I think an old friend of mine from the Savages days is involved in that.

Is that an In?
I'm in no position to do thinking today, man.
Grim... wrote:
I'm in no position to do thinking today, man.

:DD
Probably.

Although I'll wait for date confirmation before booking a hotel this time.
This will be the 9th March! Who is in? I’d like to book it in the new year.
Not I, sadly. Stop booking things the weekend of my birthday.
Have you chosen your next form or will you decide on the day?
Need to firm up people’s interest in this as it’s max 8 players per game, and we have some off-Beex interest too.

Definite:
Me
Sal
Bamba

Probably:
Mr Dave

Maybe:
GazChap
Vision
Joans

Anyone else? Can we turn the maybes into deffos? I’d like to book sooner rather than later.
Jem and I are definites.
GazChap wrote:
Jem and I are definites.

Awesome!
Actually, let me clarify - I'm a definite as far as the VR thing goes. Jem will be coming with me, but whether she's up for the VR thing I don't yet know - will find out in a bit when I get home :)

//edit: Or she may see this before I get a chance to mention it :)
GazChap wrote:
Actually, let me clarify - I'm a definite as far as the VR thing goes. Jem will be coming with me, but whether she's up for the VR thing I don't yet know - will find out in a bit when I get home :)

That’s cool. We may or may not have others who are attending the weekend who aren’t ZLVR’ing too.
GazChap wrote:

I spoke to the organ grinder as the monkey was useless at getting back to me.
Hah, yes - sorry, clean forgot.
Page 1 of 1 [ 23 posts ]