Streets of Rage 4
It's coming... Apparently.
https://www.streets4rage.com

Not much to go on yet but it's being made by the same people that did the latest Wonder boy.
Amazing scenes but I’m worried that the original peeps aren’t involved.
I share your concern. Also, I do wonder if scrolling beat em ups are relevant in the current world of gaming. Pretty much all of the games I can think of in recent years haven't held my attention.
Then you haven’t played Mother Russia Bleeds!
You are right, I haven't! Good then?
I stand by these words.

Quote:
Streets of Rage meets Final Fight meets ultra violence meets Hotline Miami meets chunky pixel art meets Chuck Norris fist in your face.

If you can, get some couch coop action.
TheVision wrote:
I share your concern. Also, I do wonder if scrolling beat em ups are relevant in the current world of gaming. Pretty much all of the games I can think of in recent years haven't held my attention.

If I remember correctly, you're a strange'un that didn't like the modern Double Dragon.

Yeah.. I don't think I did. When I think back about it, it was alright. It just didn't set my world on fire like I thought it should.

Not really sure about the graphic style and the enemy juggling looks a bit silly, but hopefully it'll still turn out decent.
Very probably in.

Is it by the same team that did the new Double Dragon?
That juggling mechanic looks crap... hopefully it won’t ruin the game though.
4 player!

https://twitter.com/lizardcube/status/1 ... 4232315905

But only local play. Tch.
Available today! (nope, probably tomorrow)

On Game Pass!

Otherwise you pay money for it.

Apparently it’s pretty decent.
I played this a bit earlier on Game Pass and it's not bad but hasn't grabbed me yet. I'll give it a proper go at the weekend.
Whee it's also available on Game Pass for peesee.
Had a second go of it and it's definitely clicked now. The first level is rather uninspired and the boss felt a bit cheap, but the levels after it are much better. Although I did get to level 8 on that second go, so I don't know how long the game will least me but considering I paid the £1 for the trial game pass, I can't complain :)
devilman wrote:
Had a second go of it and it's definitely clicked now. The first level is rather uninspired and the boss felt a bit cheap, but the levels after it are much better. Although I did get to level 8 on that second go, so I don't know how long the game will least me but considering I paid the £1 for the trial game pass, I can't complain :)

Yeah, that's the thing. It's 20 on my Switch, and I don't see myself getting that level of value from it.
The only way to play this is co-op with friendly fire on. Bloody loving it.
I feel really annoyed that I had to play Mother Russia Bleeds in single player like a chump. Grrr
i was sceptical adter the march semo, but after eurogamers raving i feel for it.. feeling is really noce..always my facourite sega megwdrive game this.. only cherry feels a bit flat... works mice teith my hori stick too..
Shut your mouth, Cherry is my beeyatch.
Page 1 of 1 [ 20 posts ]