Can someone test this Facebook link for me please?
Link to Facebook videohttps://www.facebook.com/RTVisionmedia/videos/690447031294732/

A customer reckons it's blurred on everything they watch it on, like it's buffering. I'm sure it's not but I want to test it on a few people if possible.

Thanks!
TheVision wrote:
Link to Facebook videohttps://www.facebook.com/RTVisionmedia/videos/690447031294732/

A customer reckons it's blurred on everything they watch it on, like it's buffering. I'm sure it's not but I want to test it on a few people if possible.

Thanks!

Crisp as fook. The guy need to clean his glasses.
starts off crisp, then seems to get blocky, like bandwidth is being throttled.
Yep, looks fine on my phone. Well, apart from that font; ew!

ETA: it's fine all the way through for me.
I watched it on my iPhone through the Facebook app. I let it run through all 2 mins and 30 seconds and it was clear throughout without a hint of the issues mentioned.

PS: is the redhead dance instructor single? Ta
Crisp to me. Must be their bandwidth.
The first 30 seconds or so were a little blocky, but it then sorted itself out, so perhaps just a general Facebook issue.
This is just a cynical attempt to get the viewcount up! You monster!
The video player on the Facebook app has a quality setting where you can either let it scale the quality to the available bandwidth or force 720p. If you get your user to force it to 720p and it plays okay (presumably with delays for buffering because of their shite net connection) that'll prove the overall quality of the video is fine and it just their shitty connection.
Thanks everyone... I knew it was a bandwidth issue but I've now got the issue of explaining that to someone who can only see a blurry video. Good old Facebook.

Satsuma wrote:
PS: is the redhead dance instructor single? Ta

Nope. She is lovely though. Probably the most patient person I've ever met.

Bamba wrote:
Well, apart from that font; ew!

I agree but the customer is always right!
TheVision wrote:
I agree but the customer is always right!

I didn't for a second think it would've been your choice. :)
Watched it all on my PC, really nice and clear throughout
Does the client have a screen protector on his phone that he doesn't realise is there?
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Does the client have a screen protector on his phone that he doesn't realise is there?

Grim... wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:

Well he’d be a fucking idiot if he did, right?
It's a she and I presume she hasn't. I haven't asked however so maybe we could be onto something?

Funnily enough, I've just bumped into her in Tesco and she was happy with it all after uploading it to YouTube instead of Facebook.

She still hasn't paid me mind....
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Grim... wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:

Depends how long. I mean, if it was a few minutes, that'd be OK. But if it was a really long time like six months, well, that'd be amazing.
I hope you all fall into several pieces!
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Grim... wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:

Depends how long. I mean, if it was a few minutes, that'd be OK. But if it was a really long time like six months, well, that'd be amazing.

I refuse to believe that's a thing that would happen to anyone.
*Kleeeeeek sense tingling*
Zardoz wrote:
*Kleeeeeek sense tingling*

You have all the pieces...
Cras wrote:
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
Grim... wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:

I refuse to believe that's a thing that would happen to anyone.

Only the terminally stupid
I like cock.
Don't look at me, pal
Page 1 of 1 [ 24 posts ]