Shameful Confession
I bought some Bud Light to drink while I watch the World Cup Final because it was cheap and... I really like it. It's very refreshing.
It is surprising in its not awfulness. But it's not great either.
I don't mind Coors Light.
It's okay. If it's very cold
Basically so you can't taste it.
I quite like regular bud :insincere:

In fact, many American beers are OK with me :insincere: :insincere:
I love a cheap french stubbie (title). No matter how many good craft beers I try, none of them taste better or are easier to drink...
Sometimes you just want cold and fizzy
DavPaz wrote:

Beer should be neither of those things.
I had a pint can of the same the other day. After the first quarter or so, it was not so good. Maybe better in a glass.
Cras wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Wut.
Cras wrote:
You heard me.

You don't even drink beer! You're a delicate drink sort of guy. Umbrellas and fruit on stick and such.
I drink much beer, just not carbonated pisswater
Cras wrote:

Giphy "strokes beard":
https://media3.giphy.com/media/l3q2WMmyNeyxdDxmM/giphy-loop.mp4
Cras wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Giphy "wat":
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o84szkYYORHu98qIw/giphy-loop.mp4
Cras wrote:

I secretly quite enjoyed the bottle of Pabst Blue Ribbon I threw into the paddling pool of decadence at the BBQ Meatup.
Cras wrote:
You heard me.

'Beer' should be both those thing. When it comes to horrible shitty real ale then yeah, you're sadly correct.
You enjoy your foreign muck and leave proper beer to those of us able to appreciate it.
In the current weather, you'd really have to trust the pub's cellermanship before ordering an ale. Love them, but right now a good continental lager is more refreshing and less likely to be vinegar.
Cras wrote:
You enjoy your foreign muck and leave proper beer to those of us able to appreciate it.

There is a lot of cold, fizzy beer brewed in this country by British brewers nowadays. Get with the times, Grandad.
Lonewolves wrote:
Cras wrote:

There is a lot of cold, fizzy beer brewed in this country by British brewers nowadays. Get with the times, Grandad.

Yeah there's a metric fucktonne of micro breweries that make beers that are both cold, and fizzy.
Yeah, they're doing it wrong.
It's the only part of the beer industry that's growing, so, perhaps not?
Page 1 of 1 [ 24 posts ]