Bits and Bobs 50
50 shades of bits
Jem wrote:
I have no idea what's going on.

Generally, it's better that way.
It's a spoiler party.
There was a racing pigeon wandering around my road this morning. I tried to catch it but then remembered these are living things and very precious to their owners (Mike Tyson is a big bird fancier) so tried to take a photo of ring around its ankle. Photo didn't come out and the ird ran away and I dislike handling live birds so the neighbours just saw me chase a pigeon around and take a photo of it so thank God we are leaving.
:DD Catch the pidgeon
Malc wrote:
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
The next bloody episode he shows up FFS

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
:D
MaliA wrote:
There was a racing pigeon wandering around my road this morning. I tried to catch it but then remembered these are living things and very precious to their owners (Mike Tyson is a big bird fancier) so tried to take a photo of ring around its ankle. Photo didn't come out and the ird ran away and I dislike handling live birds so the neighbours just saw me chase a pigeon around and take a photo of it so thank God we are leaving.

Can be expensive too if they're from proven stock.
My granddad was a pigeon fancier, well known in racing circles, and invented a method (something to do with wing joint distance or the like) that basically predicts a birds ability to fly long distance. Pigeon fanciers still use it as part of their selection criteria. #randomfacts
https://twitter.com/BBCArchive/status/1 ... 5048781825

All of Micro Live and other stuff now online
Fantastic. Thanks for posting.
Warhead wrote:

You can play them on your new laptop.
This was my best work of the year
Give more than 10 seconds before you screenshot. She might reply!
Hope those people in York are ok.
Lonewolves wrote:
Warhead wrote:

You can play them on your new laptop.

:DD

I was hoping to play them on my BBC ‘B’ ..... oh, I had to give that back to the office.
I love the way I can ask these questions and get them answered.
Lemme see if that works for me.

What laptop should I buy?

Giphy "tumbleweed":
https://media1.giphy.com/media/UvmUA4shDIun6/giphy-loop.mp4

Bollocks.
Warhead wrote:
Lemme see if that works for me.

What laptop should I buy?

An Xbox 360
Yeserday, realising I am merely borrowing the world, I became carbon neutral and I made a solar oven to cook a sausage. What did you do, you monsters?
It's still cooking I assume.
It looks a bit underdone.

On Friday night I took a reusable shopping bag to the chippy, so they wouldn’t have to give me a plastic one that would have gone straight in the bin.
Richard 3rd. Crikey! Eventful life !Basically: murder murder murder murder become king murder murder murder pass some fairly forward thinking laws murder murder have sex with your niece whose brothers you murdered murder murder murder big battle dead under a car park.
MaliA wrote:
Richard 3rd. Crikey! Eventful life !Basically: murder murder murder murder become king murder murder murder pass some fairly forward thinking laws murder murder have sex with your niece whose brothers you murdered murder murder murder big battle dead under a car park.

Sex with nuns?
Is that sausage cooked yet?
MaliA wrote:

SPOILERS!!!! >:(
Kern wrote:
MaliA wrote:

Sex with nuns?

Maybe after lunch. I'll check my diary.
The photo accompanying this article looks like an am-dram Shaun of the Dead promo photo.
You know you live in a small town when someone you don't even know asks you if you've settled in yet, and then adds "because you live next door to [person]" (who you also don't actually know).

What has [person] been saying about me/us.... :S
Jem wrote:
what has [person] been saying about me/us.... :S

"Hello Dave Gaz... you're my wife now"
Jem wrote:
You know you live in a small town when someone you don't even know asks you if you've settled in yet, and then adds "because you live next door to [person]" (who you also don't actually know).

it is like that round here..
@MaliA is that sausage cooked yet?
KovacsC wrote:
Jem wrote:

Don't you live in the same place?
Kris wrote:
@MaliA is that sausage cooked yet?

A dog ran off with the whole shebang
Is a suit of armour for the porch in the new place tacky?
MaliA wrote:

Only if freshly painted.
MaliA wrote:

Definitely not.

House warming party? As you're "only around the corner" I can come.
Definitely a classy touch, it would complement the Rover perfectly.
MaliA wrote:

Is it pink? Are there LEDs? Is it wired up with simple mechanisms to greet visitors and take their hats?
Kern wrote:
MaliA wrote:

Is it pink? Are there LEDs? Is it wired up with simple mechanisms to greet visitors and take their hats?

Does it have a massive codpiece? Then you can waggishly introduce it as your "suit d'amour" to your guests.
Depends what it is made to fit. If it's a suit of armour for a horse, it might be tricky to get in the house,
MaliA wrote:

As a kid, I only ever took home the multi-coloured rubbers from National Trust properties.
Kern wrote:
MaliA wrote:

As a kid, I only ever took home the multi-coloured rubbers from National Trust properties.

Potentially NSFW

Like this?
No.
There's always a silhouette of the house or an oak leaf too.
I'm never buying a National Trust rubber again! #boycott.
Cras wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
Jem wrote:

Yes, I can see his front door from our new place.
Cras wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
Jem wrote:

Yes one street away
How likely are you to bump into a friend at a music festival?

Stupid Question. Surely it depends on whether you're standing next to them and how much pressure there is from the surrounding crowd.
I went to see Beyonce the other week with the GF and I literally saw three people I know there, no prior arrangement to meet or anything it was weird.
I randomly bumped into Kern in the middle of London once.
GazChap wrote:
I randomly bumped into Kern in the middle of London once.

I wouldn't know it if I had.
Page 8 of 100 [ 4953 posts ]