Bits and Bobs 50
50 shades of bits
Findus Fop wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Who is it?

Only the biggest (racist) Youtuber in the world.

Okay.

Who is it?
Pewdepew, I’m guessing.
Satsuma wrote:
Pewdepew, I’m guessing.

Yep. He lives in Brighton so not entirely surprising, but it was a properly shit Ember Inn pub he was spending his Saturday night in.
No more Spudulike

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... -continues

Quote:
Spudulike closes all 37 outlets as high street downturn continues
zaphod79 wrote:
No more Spudulike

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... -continues

Quote:
Spudulike closes all 37 outlets as high street downturn continues

Noooooooo! After I had Darwin it was genuinely the only place that I felt comfortable going for lunch alone with my baby. The manager was so lovely that he knew us, our favourite order, always had a little sweet for Darwin as we were leaving. When the branch near us shut down we went to visit him in his new branch. Spud U Like has always been my favourite place to eat. One spud with chickpea chana. Veggie special. Nom.

Sad day.
One of the few takeaways I could have as a child, a plain baked potato. Sad to see it finally go.
Spud I Love @ Spudulike
I've never heard of it. Is it a northern thing?
Grim... wrote:
I've never heard of it. Is it a northern thing?

From the article:

Quote:
Spudulike has branches across the UK, from Dundee in Scotland to Plymouth in Devon and London’s Oxford Street
They hate East Anglia almost as much as they hate properly embedding Google Maps.

http://www.spudulike.com/locations
The name is familiar but I don't think there were any Spud-U-Like's up here, are they a southern thing?
I can confirm that all 300 shops were located in Diss.
Dimrill wrote:
I can confirm that all 300 shops were located in Diss.

In who?
The 6th-9th circles of Hell?
There were quite a few in London, and a few just outside (one in Harrow (food Court of St Anne’s... or the other one... I get them mixed up), one in Watford), Birmingham, Walsall, Dudley, Newcastle, one at Cheshire Oaks. They’re a few I can think that I’ve been to in the last few years. Lovely spudley.
Yeah, there were loads in London in the 90s, genuinely surprised there was on in Plymouth! I've lived down here for almost 12 years and never seen it.
"Guys, we need a DVD cover for our upcoming blockbuster movie! It has three very recognisable faces in it, but we don't want anybody to know who they are by just looking at them"

"No problem, fam. I got you covered"

Attachment:
unnamed.jpg
IDGI

Do you not recognise those people?
Of course. It's Rod, Jane and Freddy
I don’t get it either. I mean, it is terribly designed box art and the number 5 in the bottom corner is just weird as shit but are you saying the black and white makes it difficult to identify the 3 main characters, or something? If it is DVD box art the rear of the box will have their names presumably.
Haven't updated my PC in over 6 years, so thought it was about time I gave it an upgrade.

Of course the fucking motherboard that I've bought isn't compatible with the CPU that I've bought.
GazChap wrote:
Haven't updated my PC in over 6 years, so thought it was about time I gave it an upgrade.

Of course the fucking motherboard that I've bought isn't compatible with the CPU that I've bought.

Is it physically incompatible or "needs a BIOS update" incompatible?
Needs a BIOS update incompatible, which wouldn't be a problem if:

a) it was an MSI motherboard with the "Flash BIOS" button on the back panel that means you can flash from a USB drive without having a CPU on the board
or
b) I had a compatible Ryzen CPU that I could put into it in order to flash it

Needless to say, neither of these options apply.

I've ordered an X570 motherboard that should arrive tomorrow and I'll just send this X470 one back.

What a fucking shitshow.
BBC News, reporting important world issues.

Fart pushes Speaker to suspend debate
Had a new campaign launch this week at work and there was free branded coffee and bright blue cupcakes for all staff.

There's been an epidemic of green shits today, as far as our London office who were sent a batch.
Zardoz wrote:

There's been an epidemic of green shits today, as far as our London office who were sent a batch.

Pics or didn't happen
IN THE NAME OF LOVE
WHAT MORE IN THE NAME OF LOVE?
BEFORE YOU BREAK MY HEART
MY ACHEY BRAKEY HEART
SONG AND IM GONNA PLAY IT
I’M GONNA LEARN HOW TO FLY
FLY ME TO THE MOON
OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD
TheVision wrote:
OUT OF THREE AIN'T BAD

I'M BAD
BBBBBBB-BAD
BBBBBBB-BAD
BAD TO THE BONE
CONNECTED TO THE THIGH BONE
MaliA is happy.
Wendy has let you bathe in the sink again?
The robot uprising has begun?
You've finally won a game of ticket to ride?
Red shirts are on sale in Morrisons?
@gazChap is one of your spiders missing!!

I have had to burn the house down.

ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Attachment:
4029A685-46CB-400A-B197-91FA42B8BE76.jpeg
Edited: Spoilered the spider
I don't have a problem with spiders but some people do - you may want to put that behind a spoiler tag or link to it rather than post it in the thread.
not sure how to do that
I’d take a spider over a fly any day.
It's a good job the mods here are friendly and attentive!
Page 60 of 100 [ 4953 posts ]