Nintendo labo
Robots ahoy
so my kids 'won' a vip workshop for nintendo labo.. great little holiday outing (kids here have king's day - ascension day holiday) since i walk with crothces and it was sort of easy for me to reach...

my daughter was enthousiast from the beginning... really wanted to be the robot.. my son first though it was kinda cute.. (everybody built the car first, and did a little race),but slowly got more interested when he began seeing the possibilities.. everything was ready to play as well

for me it was a good test if it would be just novelty... but they wanted more..so we bought the mixed kit (even the kids saw even though admired the robot, and really loved being it, it was a little light on replay value) .. and spent the rest afternoon building the motor.. my seven year old could do it almost herself.. great instruction videos which you can easily repeat or make go a bit faster..

here the little movie i made

https://quik.gopro.com/v/TSjo86oe4n/
Nice! Glad your kids enjoyed it. My kids have expressed an interest in this too.
I have it and it's great. The software is a work of genius.

My kids liked it for a couple of minutes but I don't think they've quite got the patience for the bigger builds. Also, I think my eldest was a bit underwhelmed with the first thing that she made which was a joy con holder.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]