AMA Request: Zio
Obv.
No sign yet. I'm holding out hope.
Why are we Asking Zio Anything?
Who's pregnant?
Have you thought about practising safe sex?
I've thought a lot about practising safe sex. Every night since I was 12.
Is it Craster’s?
Lonewolves wrote:
Who's pregnant?

The forum.
Again? I'm not sure STAG needs a sibling.
I’m totes confused by this thread.
Zio works for Facebook.
So he knows everything about all of us
Not me he doesn't.
DavPaz wrote:

Great. He can tell me where I left the TV remote.
Kern wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Great. He can tell me where I left the TV remote.

Last place you look. Obv.
TheVision wrote:
Not me he doesn't.

Oh yes he does, Brian
Randomly decided to log in, for the first time in ages. I'll link him to this. :D

He's not pregnant again. Not yet, anyhow. :spew:
Err... I'm honoured... I think...

I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten anyone else pregnant, not that I'm aware of anyway. That last time was nearly 10 years ago now and the joke's gotten a little thin in the interim. My almost 9 year old daughter is doing pretty well however!

I do work for Facebook, this is true. I'd be happy to answer your questions, but:

a) I signed an NDA when I started working there.
b) I work in internal IT support, so it's not like I know anything interesting anyhow.

The new London office is nice though!
Has Zuckerberg actually worn a suit before last week?
Hey Zio, been ages!

Actually my main question was no threat to an NDA. What was the mood like in the offices there while all the CA stuff was in the news?
Cras wrote:
Hey Zio, been ages!

Actually my main question was no threat to an NDA. What was the mood like in the offices there while all the CA stuff was in the news?

It definitely had an impact, definitely. I think, in general, most people there believe in what the company does and a lot of people get quite personally involved in it too, so when it's discovered a mistake - particularly one as big as this - has happened, it does affect the mood there. It was certainly the number one topic of conversation for a while. For me though, the weirdest thing was just finding the press and the odd protester outside the office.

Things do seem to be going back to normal now though.
Welcome back Zio!

The gang's all here (mostly), if older and greyer now.
Page 1 of 1 [ 26 posts ]