Tell me when you were cool...
When did you last nail it!
For some reason, that reminded me of the time I got into Your Sinclair, which I thought was cool at the time (obviously no-one else around me did) -

Attachment:
davey.JPG

Mine was the Davey Moves one. It would have been a little more impressive if they'd actually got my name right, but oh well.
John Phillia is a cool name. Go with it!
I once had a letter published in Total Film about how a local ice cream van was using the Godfather theme. I suspect that they only printed so they could use the pun "Morri-cone"
devilman wrote:
Mine was the Davey Moves one. It would have been a little more impressive if they'd actually got my name right, but oh well.

That's some solid drawing skills.

Draw me and Holly Willoughby!
Ha! I had that issue back in the day :) Remember those drawings well.
DavPaz wrote:

Better than his poor brother, Peter.
Mimi wrote:
DavPaz wrote:

Better than his poor brother, Peter.

:D

Grim... wrote:
That's some solid drawing skills.

Draw me and Holly Willoughby!

Sadly, any artistic skills I had have long since deserted me. However, here's an non-artist's impression of you two in bed -
Attachment:
IMG_20180327_133447233.jpg
How did they put the pillows back on neatly?
I've honestly never been cool. But on the other hand I've never been Malicool, so it's not all bad.
You can't "be" MaliCool. MaliCool just is.
MrChris wrote:
You can't "be" MaliCool. MaliCool just is.

Many are willing, but few are chosen
Last time I felt actually cool, and not ironic cool because I'm uncool, was about 3-4 years ago. I was in a clothes shop, and some supercool shop girl came up to me - like, went out her way to come over to me - and said "I just wanted to say, your outfit is really amazing. I love your jacket."

I was rocking a floral print tea dress, leather jacket, socks and brogues look. It was definitely a highlight.
GazChap wrote:
How did they put the pillows back on neatly?

Shouldn’t there be some jiggly movement lines on the bump?
Grim... wrote:

A blast from the past indeed. :D
Page 2 of 2 [ 66 posts ]