Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
Cheap!
whats a trade in value for a guitar? Ive got 3 which I dont think any game will need.

Also not really a bargain as such but you can watch broken flowers the bill murray film on the bbc iplayer for the next 4 days for free.
I'd spend the extra £15 and get the much nicer 500gb WD Elements still. Plus it's only £10 more because you'll get free delivery.
Dimrill wrote:

Worth noting that it's not quite complete, as it doesn't include the new expansion. Still a bloody good deal though.
They've got Soulstorm in there at £12.90 ish too.
Okay, Zavvi are having a sale at 4pm today, but if you got the email you have the chance to access the prices at 12 noon. In this sale is Battlestar Galactica series 1-3 boxset at £34.99. Dunno whether that's a barg, but I know there's a few fans on here. I can't link it though, because I believe that they've tied the links to individual accounts, so look out at 4pm if you're interested.
Craster wrote:
Dimrill wrote:

Worth noting that it's not quite complete, as it doesn't include the new expansion. Still a bloody good deal though.

Are you sure? It looks to be the same as the version on Amazon, which definitely seems to have Soul Storm included.
Oh - I do indeed appear to be quite wrong. Well, an even better barg then.
Dimrill wrote:
Okay, Zavvi are having a sale at 4pm today, but if you got the email you have the chance to access the prices at 12 noon. In this sale is Battlestar Galactica series 1-3 boxset at £34.99. Dunno whether that's a barg, but I know there's a few fans on here. I can't link it though, because I believe that they've tied the links to individual accounts, so look out at 4pm if you're interested.

hotukdeals reckons its £30 for the boxset.
Still showing as £34.99 for me. Maybe they're taking in student discount as well?
Dimrill wrote:
Still showing as £34.99 for me. Maybe they're taking in student discount as well?
Fuck me. I wish I had cash. Wonder what time Zavvi in Cardiff shuts.
richardgaywood wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Fuck me. I wish I had cash. Wonder what time Zavvi in Cardiff shuts.

6 o'clock. Happy spending.
just been reading about it, the sale starts at 4pm today and instore tomorrow.
I'm confused. Can I goto Zavvi at 5:30 and buy this or not?
richardgaywood wrote:

Not at the shop, no.
Not today. Tomorrow, maybe.

Go to Cex and buy Burning Pee instead.
richardgaywood wrote:

Yes. Bear in mind that the prices in store vary from those on the site - they don't do .99, so I can understand some roundings up, but at random;

Battlestar Galactica, 34.99 on web, £30 in store
Eledees, 10.99 on web, £10 in store
Thrillville, 9.99 on web, £10 in store
Warhammer, 6.99 on web, £8 in store

So - errr! But good news for BG fans near a store.
I'm really skint but I really want The Orange Box on the 360 (to play Portal and TF2) so if any of you see it cheap do us a favour and let me know.

The cheapest I've seen it so far is £21 (after postage), and I would really love it to be a good fiver less than that, but I'm guessing I'll have to wait a few more months for that.
Er... a format might help.
Halo 3 Legendary Bundle - £29
Not massively massively cheap but Supreme Commander and its expansion pack are 1 item in GAME's 2 for £25 along with quite a few other good games. I spotted Race 07, Universe at War (worth it just because they released the 3 CD soundtrack by the ledgenday Frank Klepacki free), Broken Sword Trilogy and what appeared to be Civ 4 complete in the list.

Worth a mooch if you're in game certainly.
Good point Dudley, I really want the orange box on the 360 if anyone sees it going cheap.

(I've edited it in above - silly me)
I know this is cheeky asking for people to keep an eye out in the bargains thread, but if anyone sees a very cheap copy of Cooking Mama for the Wii please alert my Monkey butler.
Mimi wrote:
I know this is cheeky asking for people to keep an eye out in the bargains thread, but if anyone sees a very cheap copy of Cooking Mama for the Wii please alert my Monkey butler.

Define "cheap", it's £18 at Play and Amazon.

Edit - and HMV and GamePlay
Oh, I just saw it is £15.83 at Asda. I don't suppose I am likely to find it any cheaper than that, do you think? You see, I REALLY love the DS games, but I wouldn't want to pay full price for the game as I have a feeling that it might be a bit slight.

I have been looking around the pre-owned sections, but it's still £20 or so there.

I was looking fr under £15, but I think £15.83 is the cheapest I will see it at (It was £20-something pound in-store in Asda)
Nice one, but that's the DS version :S
Sorry, I misread the bit where Mimi said she loved the DS games. Oops.

Edit: And definitely can't find it for less than £15.83 unless it's listed under some creative mis-spelling somewhere. Where's Mr P when you need him?
Hehe, thanks Mr Russ. I do have the Cooking mama games for DS. I don't know why, I know they are rubbish but I go back to them time and time again.

I think that Asda will get my money then. It's not bad, I guess. it's cheaper than I have seen it most places pre-owned.
I can't beat £15.83 but I notice it gets abysmal reviews even compared to the DS one.

That said if it's £20 preowned in game, they're probably still giving £10 for it so it's not much of a risk.
Grim... wrote:
Dimrill wrote:

Did you like Rick Dangerous?

Oh if only I'd listened to this :'(
Sandisk Extreme III 4gb CF cards, £17.99

My two came today, the shiny new 30gb/s ones. Woo! :smug:
I'm back!

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 (Exclusive Steelbook), PS3 - £17.99 delivered
Drawn To Life, DS - £6.99 delivered
Spectrobes, DS - £4 delivered
Sonic Rush Adventure, DS - £9.99 delivered
Space Invaders Extreme, PSP - £12.93 delivered
Me And My Katamari, PSP - £5.99 delivered
Killzone: Liberation, PSP - £4.89 delivered
Mario Strikers Charged Football, Wii - £13.99 delivered
Eledees, Wii - £8 delivered
No More Heroes, Wii - £17.99 delivered
Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis, Wii - £10.99 delivered
Skate. 360 is £15 instore at tescos

beautiful katamari is £20 dunno if thats good

skate is
Dimrill wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Dimrill wrote:

Did you like Rick Dangerous?

Oh if only I'd listened to this :'(

Take heed, fellow forum-goers.
Awesome bargains in Gamestation at the moment.

I just got;

Splinter Cell Double Agent,
Perfect Dark,
Just Cause and
Amped 3 in a 4 for £20 deal.

AND

Lost Planet and
Rainbow Six Vegas in a 2 for £20 deal.

Loads of games to choose from in there, but came away with those ones.

Sylpheed and a couple of others stood out in the 4 for £20 as well, but I had the other good ones already so I didn't get a second 4.
CEX have sorted there online store out quite a bit and Ive been looking at there preowned 360 games now with free delivery.

these stood out...

Footy Manager 2006 £2.50
Project Gotham Racing 3 £3.00
Pro Evo 6 £3.00
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter £4.00
Footy Manager 2007 £5.00
Prey £5
Perfect Dark £5
Fatal Inertia £5
Crackdown £6
Viva Pinatas £6
Tomb Raider:Legend £6
Stranglehold £8
Call of Duty 3 £8
Forza 2 £8
Sega Rally £8
Kane and Lynch £10
Viva Pinata and Forza 2 £10
The Club £12
F.E.A.R Files £12
Medal of Honour: Airbourne £12
Assasins Creed £12
Guitar Hero 2 (Solus) £16

sorry for lack of links and that but it would have taken me ages.
Multiple good there, PGR3 has a very solid online mode for possible obscure bezzing.
Page 10 of 172 [ 8562 posts ]