Bargains, Bargains, Bargains!
Cheap!
Sun Lollies 2 boxes for 2 spond at Morrisons! *gobbles half frozen strawberry flavour ones *
I'm guessing you were a little excited when you made that post, Lewie - might need a bit of a proof-read (for example - third word ;)).
Grim... wrote:
I'm guessing you were a little excited when you made that post, Lewie - might need a bit of a proof-read (for example - third word ;)).

Heh, I am dyslexic, but can mostly get away with it because the only words most of my posts contains are either copy and pasted, or "delivered", which I have now nailed. :S
LewieP wrote:
Crackdown, Xbox 360 - £6 delivered

No excuses, people - this game is one of the most fun few hours I've had on a single player game. It's not entirely as polished as others, but dear lord, bounding around the buildings and playing through the game is super awesome.
Also, Shadow of the Colossus for under a tenner!!
All the Omen films for 6.99? That's a supa-bargain!
But only the first one is watchable...
Should have sold those for £6.66. Tch.
They managed to release the last one on 6.6.6

Didn't make it any good mind...

Also, I forgot to mention here, but Grim... was in super generous mood the other day, and gave myself a new domain name, as well as LewieP's. Thank's Grim...! I've given you a credit on my site. Zardoz, sorry; it meant I had to do another logo :(
No worries. Had the invoice arrived yet?

;)
Yes, I put it with my speeding ticket though, so don't expect to be paid too quickly!!
Mr Russ wrote:
They managed to release the last one on 6.6.6
Didn't make it any good mind...

Best one, IMHO.
10% off at The Hut

Offer is only valid until 3pm tomorrow (Friday 13th).
365 Games Sunday thing again:

£12.99 360 Live Camera + UNO
£25.99 360 Lego Indiana Jones
£48.99 360 Wireless Networking
£31.99 360 Call of Duty 4 GOTY
£29.99 360 Alone In The Dark

Some fucking bargs there.
Hmm. I've bought GRID and NASCAR, I haven't completed GTA4, SBK08 looks damned tempting...

But Alone in the Dark is by Eden "Test Drive Unlimited" Studios and looked super ace from the trailer.

GAH!
Oh, and

£24.99 360 Enemy Territory Quake
Lego Indy is fucking ace. A bit miffed as I paid 30 quid for it 2 days ago :S
It got a good kicking in 360, haven't actually read the review yet though.

That said they've been wrong before, most notably for giving Nascar 08 1/5 for bascially being Nascar, the review said next to bugger all about the game and largely consisted of "Left turns and full throttle LOL" neatly covering 2 or 3 of 18 or so tracks Nascar races at.
Alone in the Dark really does look good, I've been offered a pre-release copy to review actually, and am looking forwards to it.
Any bargs out there for PS3+MGS4 bundles?
Popolocrois, PSP - £7.93 delivered
PaRappa the Rapper, PSP - £2.99 delivered
Sega Rally, Xbox 360 - £8 delivered
Skate, Xbox 360 - £19.96 delivered
Farcry, PC - £1.99 delivered
Timeshift, PC - £1.99 delivered
No More Heroes, Wii - £17.99 delivered
NiGHTS: Journey Of Dreams, Wii - £9.99 delivered
Some very cheap PC games over at choicesuk.com:

Call Of Duty - Game Of The Year - 99p
Project IGI - 99p
SWAT 3 - £1.99
XIII - £1.99
Tomb Raider 1 & 2 - £1.99
Tomb Raider 3 & The Last Revelation - 99p
Vietcong - Purple Haze - £1.99
Tomb Raider 5: Chronicles - £1.99
Shellshock - Nam '67 - £1.99
Civilization III Complete - £1.99
Supreme Commander - £1.99
Heroes of Might and Magic 3 & 4 Complete - £1.99
Moto GP 2 - £1.99
I'd imagine that most folk who wanted World of Warcraft would already have it by now but it's £5.99 now anyway.
LewieP wrote:
Alone in the Dark really does look good, I've been offered a pre-release copy to review actually, and am looking forwards to it.

Oh aye? Going up in the world! Excellent work Mr P!

Also:

http://gamers.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=18&claim=true

Eurogamers new sponsorship thing with shopto.net means you can get a £2 voucher from em. I bought my 360 from Shopto and they were really fast and decent.

£2? Pah! Your thinking, but if you redeem the code now it will sit in your account until you next buy something - and doesn't expire. So thats actually pretty good.
That Band of Brothers listed earlier is a must buy, if no one's got it. But I'm most tempted by that Complete Tom & Jerry. Hmm.
Lave wrote:
LewieP wrote:

Oh aye? Going up in the world! Excellent work Mr P!

Also:

http://gamers.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=18&claim=true

Eurogamers new sponsorship thing with shopto.net means you can get a £2 voucher from em. I bought my 360 from Shopto and they were really fast and decent.

£2? Pah! Your thinking, but if you redeem the code now it will sit in your account until you next buy something - and doesn't expire. So thats actually pretty good.

yeah I nabbed one of them aswell, they've got the mentioned alone in the dark for £33 quid and with voucher that would be a pretty decent £31, but is it any good Lewie P?
Typical. The one big name game I am offered pre-release to review is out in Europe before it is in the USA.

It's a USA marketing firm that is sending me the game.

Why? I have no idea.

Opoona, Wii - £23.02 delivered
Devil May Cry 4, PC - £18.61 delivered
Skate, Xbox 360 - £19.95 delivered
Dewys Adventure, Wii - £12.99 delivered
Ghost Squad, Wii - £14.99 delivered
Heatseeker, Wii - £12.99 delivered
Black, PS2 - £6.99 delivered
Speed Racer, Wii - £14.99 delivered
Drawn To Life, DS - £11.99 delivered
Mass Effect, Xbox 360 - £14.99 collect in store
Space Invaders Extreme, DS - £12.93 delivered

Sorry, some of these might be old, I've had a bit of downtime recently.

On the plus side I passed all my exams!
LewieP wrote:
On the plus side I passed all my exams!

Good work!
I think this is a bargain:

Guitar Hero III (with Guitar), PS3 - £44.99

I guess it's in store as well (HMV) as I saw it advertised on tv last night. Unfortunately the 360 version is still full price.
Not bargains per se, but Civilization Revolution and Alone In the Dark are both £34 in ASDA. Which is nice, for new games.
Dimrill wrote:

I like it, although I may be the only one, Im tempted to buy it though to try and perfect some of the tracks, I did quite a few when I rented it off lovefilm before.
Dimrill wrote:

Did you like Rick Dangerous?
Thing is though I did a few levels on on my first go, and the trial and error levels arent that bad since you can restart in a matter of seconds rather than waiting for a load, to load up the level again. The real challenge is getting a combo through the whole stunt.
Play.com are doing the solus (that's WITHOUT guitar) versions of GH2 and 3 for 25 quid each.
Page 9 of 172 [ 8562 posts ]