Playerunknown's Battlegrounds
PC & XBOX
Chris Sawyer is getting in the queue.
Bamba wrote:
I am irrationally annoyed by the fact that he's welded his own username into the title because it adds nothing (who gives a fuck who he is?) while also making it incredibly unwieldy and just flat out awful.

:this:

Also he seems like a massive prick.
New Update for this will change the way we play. The circles close a lot quicker, but do less damage. New areas on Mirimar too. https://steamcommunity.com/games/578080 ... 0318992139

Also no clothing spawns

And the new event sounds fun, 3 10 man squads. First to 200points, you respawn in the plane. Might be worth a shot.
No more dirty pants. Ptooey.
What does everyone play this on? I think I'm tempted to buy it.. Could I play with you all?
Is it a cross platform play type thing?
Nope. And thank god! Who wants to play with a bunch of KBAM cheaters. Hacking is absolutely rife on PC so I’m told.
Event on now. A lorra fun. It's fast paced, lots of dying, lots of killing.
Yeah I've reviewed the footage and can say with utmost certainty, that guy shit his pants.
My heart rate was off the charts in that moment, I could hear it through my headset.
When he goes for cover and you're like "FUCK IT I HAVE TO RUN" that was good.

It's been a long time since a game has made me feel such a way, ah good old runescape.
It was mostly, he's healing, might as well try, then hip firing whilst jumping down a hill seemed to work
Well, I hope you enjoy your chicken dinner.
Finally got me a chicken dinner on Sanhok.

Also, turns out that the Xbox Upload Studio is pretty fun to muck around with.

At last! Great work. Nothing quite like a solo chicken dinner, and you finally know what it feels like to be truly superior.
I’ve got a few solos under my belt already.
Currently free on Xbox for a limited time. No idea how long or if you get to keep it. Probably not free forever I guess.

Still, gerrit if you wanna like.
I already have this. Who else plays it from here then?
Me!

No one else is on Xbox.
Page 3 of 3 [ 125 posts ]