Killing Floor 2
Bezzie game de jour
Also, swat is good fun for headshots, GS as well. neither much use in the stupid weekly game mode.

What do you mean, change tactics?
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
If you're feeling frisky you can swap them around on the fly.

They won't change until the end of the round, though.

It's easy to tell because I can see some of my perks (DAT BLUE FIRE).
I had a go at Survivalist last night. I really enjoyed it!
Just took down Patty on the circus map with randos. 2 medics, 2 swats, 1 riles and a survivalist. Actually worked out alrite, apart from people were raging the Fleshpounds and Schrakes and not doing any tactics at all.
The riles perk is OP! Nerf it Tripwire!
nickachu wrote:
Just took down Patty on the circus map with randos. 2 medics, 2 swats, 1 riles and a survivalist. Actually worked out alrite, apart from people were raging the Fleshpounds and Schrakes and not doing any tactics at all.

Nice! What difficulty level?
Hard. Medium game.
Was nice playing* with nickachu again last night, been ages.

PvP is... interesting, don't think I could make a night of it but was fun while it lasted. Defo need even sized team numbers!

*grabbing / biting his head
I thoroughly enjoyed scratching you to death as a ludicrously fast trash zombie :D
It's horrible that first wave as humans! My shotgun felt like a peashooter :'(

Title.
I did like the crawlers suicide explosion but the clowns grab is my favourite. :D
Zardoz wrote:
I did like the crawlers suicide explosion but the clowns grab is my favourite. :D

That was a right pain in the arse. Especially on the first wave as it took what felt like 3 clips of the pistol to kill you.
Conversely, it does make the regular zombies feel like paper dolls that you can take down with ease.
I think the Invisicunts were my favourite to play as the Zeds, you can get right up close without the humans seeing anything and they move super fast too.
nickachu wrote:
I think the Invisicunts were my favourite to play as the Zeds, you can get right up close without the humans seeing anything and they move super fast too.

I didn't like them as I kept trying to use the HARD attack, but it takes an age to actually get it to work, and by then they have wandered off.

All of them are fun though. Especially if you start jumping around :DD
Anyone gonna be on today?
Probably yes. Although battlefield4 is better.
MrChris wrote:
Probably yes. Although battlefield4 is better.

You shut your whore mouth
Pfffffft. Pfffffft I say.
Good night, I don't think we wiped once.
Yeah it was fun. Especially the shooting range.
Pundabaya wrote:
Good night, I don't think we wiped once.

Dirty boys.
Possibly on later tonight. Need to boost my Beserker.
New weekly challenge is live. Semi-permanent zed time, HoE difficulty but with loads of tweaks to zed damage and spawn rate that makes it not too difficult, apparently.
OooooOOOoooooOooo.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
New weekly challenge is live. Semi-permanent zed time, HoE difficulty but with loads of tweaks to zed damage and spawn rate that makes it not too difficult, apparently.

IIIIIIIIINNNNN tonight. Maybe. After 9:30
Everybody get Kissyfur.
Zardoz wrote:
Everybody get Kissyfur.

you can't get kissyfur.
You're right. I don't get you.
Zardoz wrote:
You're right. I don't get you.

I am too complex for your simple brain.
Yeah.

*Welds MrChris outside*
Aww, rank 25 skills don't work in the weekly.

Admittedly, it would make it utterly trivial if you had a full team of 25s...
Pundy absolutely wailing on a FP in Zed time from last night.

Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
New weekly challenge is live....not too difficult, apparently.

Yeah, it's easy. That's what I thought when I killed one Scrake, and turned to see another THREE bearing down on me.
I'm pretty sure it's "whaling on", although the etymology of that woudl be interesting.
From wale, perhaps? To strike, leaving a mark?
Cras wrote:

In that case "waling on" would make more sense.
Cras wrote:

Looks like it: https://forum.wordreference.com/threads ... n.1215882/

Although some quick research suggests "wail on" is so common as to have become the correct form now.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Cras wrote:

Looks like it: https://forum.wordreference.com/threads ... n.1215882/

Although some quick research suggests "wail on" is so common as to have become the correct form now.

Fuck off does repeated getting something wrong make it right. Jesus.
MrChris wrote:

Bro do you even language evolution

Also I love that you have a typo in there.
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
MrChris wrote:

Bro do you even language evolution

fewer so these days.
It's actually weighal.

Formed from the combination of 'weigh' and 'all', again, that's distilled from the phrase, "I've weighed up all the evidence and now I'm going to knock fuck out of you".
Who cares about that shit.

I mean, clearly, you can't wail/whale/wale on something by shooting it with a gun, that's ridiculous.
Clearly it's derived from the Old English "wæl" meaning "slaughter" or "the slain"
Last night I learned that a Fleshpound can punch you clear off Lauren Hill, and Cavey is silly place to fight Patty.
I really like the cave for Patty. Just circle round the rock, and keep doing it.
Video won't play for me.
Cras wrote:
I really like the cave for Patty. Just circle round the rock, and keep doing it.

Didn't say it didn't work, just that it was silly.
Such a shame Kissyfur didn't manage to get a game last night.
Is it worth going down the Nailgun route with the Berserker?

At the moment I stick with the crovel then once I've armoured ups I go for Katana then once enough dosh the Bone Crusher.

I find the Zweihander too slow and the Pulveriser / Eviscerator too fiddly (worth persevering with though?)
Page 7 of 14 [ 670 posts ]