What have you bought?
Don’t say it, display it
I'll bring my extension lead too then as it's electric.
Satsuma wrote:
I’ve got one of those!

They’re difficult to wash after use. Stuff gets in all the bristles.

But great for dealing with constipation, for the same reason.
I got me one of these but can’t decide whether to enjoy it in the box or out the box!?
Actually I got one of these ages ago but it’s still in the wrapper. I’m not sure if I should just open it and sniff it or something.
Collectors open them, investors don’t.
TheVusion is just trying to lessen the competition to the giant attic of stuff he’s slowly rescuing.
I bought a new "everyday" bag. I like bags.

Attachment:
IMG_20190904_124026.jpg

This one is bigger than the old bag, meaning I can fit more stuff into it and make it heavier. This helps me twofold - first I have the things I need with me at all times, and second it helps me to stay jacked.
Grim... wrote:
I bought a new "everyday" bag. I like bags.

Attachment:
IMG_20190904_124026.jpg

This one is bigger than the old bag, meaning I can fit more stuff into it and make it heavier. This helps me twofold - first I have the things I need with me at all times, and second it helps me to stay jacked.

Ooh, 3 zipped compartments, mine just has the 2 (plus the little zipper on the shoulder for your keys). They're good bags.
One vacuum and one handy vacuum buddy.
Hmm, can't really see how you're going to kill anyone with that.
We don’t DO the murders. We’re the clean-up team.
Which reminds me... I don't suppose you're free at the moment are you?
TheVision wrote:
Which reminds me... I don't suppose you're free at the moment are you?

Yep, just got a fresh shipment of bleach in.
Is it a BIG shitment?
I stared at that for ages to see if I’d made a typo, then.
Is it a typo if it's deliberate? Becoz shitment is what I meant to write.
Snapped this up in the charity shop. Remember enjoying the demo back in the day but never tried the full game.

Original Cinema billboard poster for Cali. Will frame it.
New amp. Orange crush 35RT
Ooh, I always like the way Orange amps look.
Me too, because orange is my favourite colour.
I've always liked those orange amps, though they're strangely, and likely entirely undeservedly associated with Toploader in my mind.

I bought this tiny amp the other day. It's incredibly ickle. Great sound for the size.
I have a Katana, but the big one. The 100 watt 1x12. It's really fuckin' loud! (But has a 0.5 watt mode for home practice).

I also have a mini amp, the Blackstar Fly 3. That sounds amazing for a teeny tiny amp. Technology, eh?
Pundabaya wrote:
Technology, eh?

Indeed! I always liked the idea of hooking these up to an amplifier then going busking in town. If you were a shit hot drummer it would look pretty insane.

Have been searching for years for that perfect thing. The best song ever and signed.
I've bought a Megadrive mini. It's great!
Ah, the old compare it to a mini Pepsi can trick
I like the look of the tower version they've brought out in Japan.
Attachment:
mini.png
Yeah, that's ace that is.
One of these Star Wars watches.
Do you collect watched, Dr Z?
Don't get one of those like Rafa Nadal's. It looks like it came out of a Lucky Bag. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't the colour of a stick of rock.
Mimi wrote:

I do
DBSnappa wrote:
Mimi wrote:

I do

Oh! Goodness. I thought someone here did. I love all the little matching boxes. Do you wear them all in rotation or are there day wear and special occasion watches?

I got a watch for my 13th birthday, and I loved it, but a lad stole it off me only a week later and I’ve never worn one since. :(

I’m going to look to get Darwin a little watch for Christmas.
Nice collection there. I’ve got about a dozen, though nothing really special.
The best is a Christopher Ward C65 diver that I’m wearing today but at some point I’ll buy a moonwatch or a seamaster.
Mimi wrote:
DBSnappa wrote:
Mimi wrote:

I do

Oh! Goodness. I thought someone here did. I love all the little matching boxes. Do you wear them all in rotation or are there day wear and special occasion watches?

I got a watch for my 13th birthday, and I loved it, but a lad stole it off me only a week later and I’ve never worn one since. :(

I’m going to look to get Darwin a little watch for Christmas.

I try and rotate wearing them. They’re all “tool” watches, though a couple of them are quite expensive.
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Nice collection there. I’ve got about a dozen, though nothing really special.
The best is a Christopher Ward C65 diver that I’m wearing today but at some point I’ll buy a moonwatch or a seamaster.

The new seamaster is a lovely watch and unlike mine which is 20 years old now, has an in house mechanism which is highly regarded (and designed by a British guy to boot)
I bought this book, and it’s brilliant. I think there’s a few people here that would enjoy it. It’s mostly about the history of pigments and their place on artists palettes through the millennia, and the often quite bonkers ways of producing them (like... how did they discover the bizarre chain of events and ingredients that led to some of these pigments is impossible to guess at), and the social and historic connotation s of each colour. Colour groups are broken up into different shades and a couple of pages dedicated to each. The outer edge and margin of each page is coloured in the shade being discussed. It’s a nicely produced little book, and you can read it coveted to cover or just sip into a colour at random.

Edit: aren’t there the little ‘fix this picture’s orientation’ arrows any more, grim...?
Warhead wrote:
Don't get one of those like Rafa Nadal's. It looks like it came out of a Lucky Bag. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't the colour of a stick of rock.
Those Richard Mille watches are eye wateringly expensive, think high six figures, frequently seven. I agree with you about not liking them
My chainsaw has never been so soft and manageable.
With some birthday money, I've bought this. A wireless pad for the Sega Saturn that also works with the Switch, PC and Megadrive mini.
Can't unsee the frog face
DavPaz wrote:

cheers..... :DD
DavPaz wrote:

And now, neither can I.

It'll have to go back.
Presssth my buttonssth, Praisthebot!
Been having chair-related back troubles. I got one from amazon that just wasn't working for me, a mesh type one with lumbar support that felt like having someone's foot in your back. It was torture. So I after a month of trying every adjustment I could I gave in and sent it back. And after spending hours looking at some of the worst gaming-related content that YouTube has to offer I ordered one of these:

Then I looked at some more reviews and decided that I had definitely made a horrible mistake. Some really weird review thing going on with a mixture of seemingly fake positive and fake negative ones. I think some of these firms are at each other. So trying to choose a chair when you can't test them is an actual nightmare.

But I have to say that this chair feels exactly as I'd hoped so far. It's so nice to get up after a couple of hours without feeling like I've narrowly survived a plane crash. I think I just can't get on with too much lumbar support.
Attachment:
08A80C38-36C1-44CC-8178-934DEBE3A922.jpeg
Page 20 of 79 [ 3927 posts ]