What have you bought?
Don’t say it, display it
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Cras wrote:
Which part of "show us your wares" was somehow unclear, Z?

Pictures a tad on the small side, but decent work nonetheless

I don't believe those are photos he took himself. I think we ought to demand that. Yes. Let's demand it.
Cras wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Cras wrote:

I don't believe those are photos he took himself. I think we ought to demand that. Yes. Let's demand it.

I’ll post a pic of the real products once they arrive.
Zardoz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Cras wrote:

great news.
Dimrill wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Cras wrote:

great news.

Yes
2018 Dave Mirra.

Oh and after nearly dying a couple of weeks ago a helmet that fits that I actually wear. I realised that looking like a bell end is probably better than being a part of a car crash.

Does anyone actually think wearing a bike helmet makes you look like a bell end these days? It's absolutely just the "done thing" these days as far as I can tell.
Trooper wrote:
Does anyone actually think wearing a bike helmet makes you look like a bell end these days? It's absolutely just the "done thing" these days as far as I can tell.

Oh don't get me wrong I don't care but I do laugh at myself when I walk by a window or my reflection... "Look at that twat!" :D
JohnCoffey wrote:
Trooper wrote:

Oh don't get me wrong I don't care but I do laugh at myself when I walk by a window or my reflection... "Look at that twat!" :D

I don't need a helmet for that...
Trooper wrote:

I used to as a kid, but now I don't even really think about it, it's just the done thing. Out here you'd cop a fine for not wearing one.
I've nagged the kids about wearing theirs so much that they now nag me about wearing mine :D
Did you have trouble finding one that would fit?
Sir Taxalot wrote:
Did you have trouble finding one that would fit?

I borrowed one...
Mr Chonks wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Cras wrote:

great news.

Yes

All here now.
Zardoz wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Cras wrote:

great news.

Yes

All here now.

It may be my imagination, but I can't see any of the cement.
Dimrill wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Cras wrote:

great news.

Yes

All here now.

My mistake, I can see two bags of the cement. More photos plz.
I got an Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork effects pedal. The most expensive single stompbox-style pedal I’ve ever bought at £150, but it’s got a lot of features and is very well regarded.

Here’s me adding a perfect fifth above the root notes at 50% blend:

Dimrill wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Cras wrote:

great news.

Yes

All here now.

Image didn’t get added.
Dimrill wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Dimrill wrote:
Mr Chonks wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Cras wrote:

great news.

Yes

All here now.

Image didn’t get added.
New trainers... Memory foam in the sole apparently. Like walking on a cloud.
I had to buy four extra bags of sand.
Zardoz wrote:
I had to buy four extra bags of sand.

Don’t say it, display it.
Don't crow it, show it.
Thinking I should have covered them in lime first though now.
Biological washing powder works even better than quicklime. Makes the bones nice and shiny too.
Mimi wrote:
Don’t say it, display it.

Can a mod change the subtitle of the thread!
I can still hear them.
That's just god giving you your next instruction. Try to ignore it.
Can you open the bag of pegs and spread your pegs out a little please
I've just been sticking to the essentials lately.

Apparently the kids need them for school :-/
Could you strip them down to their component atoms and photograph each one please?
MrChris wrote:
Apparently the kids need them for school :-/

Was this a memo from the school? Yikes.
Yeah, basically.They must have a device and the school has a limited list of acceptable devices that you then have to purchase through their nominated supplier.
The downside of having your kids go to a fee paying international school that your employer pays for is that you get bilked on literally everything else. Even the uniforms are multiples more expensive than regular clothes. Still, first world problems and that.
MrChris wrote:
Yeah, basically.They must have a device and the school has a limited list of acceptable devices that you then have to purchase through their nominated supplier.
The downside of having your kids go to a fee paying international school that your employer pays for is that you get bilked on literally everything else. Even the uniforms are multiples more expensive than regular clothes. Still, first world problems and that.

For some completely wrong reason I thought it was MaliA that had posted that. I was going to ask what happened to the families that could never start to afford things like that, but in your situation I guess that isn’t going to be an issue for parents.
Mimi wrote:
MrChris wrote:

For some completely wrong reason I thought it was MaliA that had posted that. I was going to ask what happened to the families that could never start to afford things like that, but in your situation I guess that isn’t going to be an issue for parents.

<Raises eyebrow>
MaliA wrote:
Mimi wrote:
MrChris wrote:

<Raises eyebrow>

Bascially, Mimi is calling both you and Mr Chris Cunts. And I'm totally on board with that.
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Mimi wrote:
MrChris wrote:

<Raises eyebrow>

Bascially, Mimi is calling both you and Mr Chris Cunts. And I'm totally on board with that.

From reading Beex, I don't think income is a barrier to the purchase of high end electrical equipment.
Is MrChris really falling for the "we need it to help with our homework" line?
Kern wrote:

They should be ok for Fortnite on low settings
Kern wrote:

They already have iPads, phones and a PS4, I'm not sure they're short on screens to waste time on (and 18 months ago we were like "they will never have phones and iPads, that's terrible parenting etc").
The school is insistent that it has to be a laptop that has touchscreen and stylus functionality (and one of 5 they've chosen) - the existing Samsung bricks we have for them to do their homework on aren't good enough apparently.
MaliA wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Mimi wrote:
MrChris wrote:

<Raises eyebrow>

From reading Beex, I don't think income is a barrier to the purchase of high end electrical equipment.

I beg to differ.
MaliA wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Mimi wrote:
MrChris wrote:

<Raises eyebrow>

I know you’re being facetious, but to clarify, I thought a state school was insisting all pupils had specific, expensive electronic devices, and I was shocked and worried about it as I know plenty of parents that could in no way afford them.
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:

:o Mr Chris is lovely!
Hahahahah in your FACE Mali.
Page 15 of 79 [ 3950 posts ]