What have you bought?
Don’t say it, display it
Wanted big tent for a trip in a couple of weeks. Spotted a bargain on FB marketplace, had to put it up to check it was all there. It was. Bargain! Darkened bedrooms, room to stand, the lot. (There's a pole for the front porch, I just haven't bothered with it, which is the main reason for it looking a little sad.)

Attachment:
0535A924-33D1-4B7C-9E7A-F17D3F10CBD2.JPEG
Looks like one of the Coleman tents that stay nice and dark inside. A family friend has one similar, and they really like it. Looks like a good find there JBR.
It is! Coleman Rocky Mountain plus 5. I took it down yesterday and miss looking at it.
More bloody glasses.
With beer in them, right?
that, too. You can get a steak and cheese ciabatta, chips, and a pint for less than a tenner at lunch there.
MaliA wrote:
More bloody glasses.

Hot..
A sexy whiteboard:)
KovacsC wrote:
A sexy whiteboard:)

Why?
We know why....
NSFW spoiler by the way...
ZOMG Spoiler! Click here to view!
Attachment:
Kovacs whiteboard.jpg
Replacement ear pads for my Blackwire cans.

Attachment:
Blackwire can replacement pads.jpeg

Rollerblind for the nipper's bedroom.

Attachment:
Roller blind.jpeg
I bought TWO LITRES of whipping cream because it was marked down to £1.08.

We now have a kilogram of butter and a litre of buttermilk :D
A while ago I bought this thing. A Powkiddy (worst brand name ever) RGB30. It's lovely but the d-pad was awful and the face buttons weren't great.

So I've bought a new d-pad, buttons and membranes and it has massively improved it.

Not sure if anyone here is into Pico-8 but you should be. It runs great on this because of the 1:1 ratio screen.
That looks awesome. I'm sorely tempted to get one.
TheVision wrote:
That looks awesome. I'm sorely tempted to get one.

They're pretty cheap. WhatGeek are doing them for 52 quid if you want a UK seller. I think I bought mine direct from China though

Ideally you want two proper branded SD cards. One for your game files and one for the operating system. I switched from JelOS to ArkOS (simple to do). There is a great guide about how to do that.

I swapped out the d-pad for one from an Anbernic device and it was a big improvement. Had to order the d-pad from Anbernic via AliExpress but they sent a spare, so I'm happy to send you one.
Page 80 of 80 [ 3966 posts ]