What have you bought?
Don’t say it, display it
It's a footprint
Oh god, I’ve got it now. Like a partial bare footprint. I just could not see that before, and I’d looked at for ages. It helped turning around a bit but now I’ve seen it, it seems plain as day.
I didn't see it until it was pointed out either, and now I have no idea how I could have seen anything else.
Mimi wrote:
Eh? How does that become a foot?

It is the toes and the ball of the foot in white.
I'm on the hunt for a DAS 5 but getting them in the UK is tricky.
Whoop. I can be making pants again this weekend. :D
That is an interesting take on the alphabet.
Mimi wrote:
That is an interesting take on the alphabet.

Yeah, it's an odd way if doing it for sure.
Ooh, found one! Thanks, Dave! Thave!
Bananas, but I ate them, hence no pic.
Is it a Soda Stream?
Warhead wrote:
Is it a Soda Stream?

It makes pants. Not fizzy water. :P
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
It's arrived!

Giphy "zomg":
https://media3.giphy.com/media/UQsIt85ldUSskS3i1b/giphy-loop.mp4
Sew something, Jazzy!!!
Mimi wrote:
Sew something, Jazzy!!!

I can't, I have a report to write for tomorrow. :'(

I'll need to test it later though of course. ;)
Don’t give me that. I know that machine embroiders the alphabet. Stitch the report!
Nice art work too..
That’s a lot of pans. Are they super good ones?
Mimi wrote:
Don’t give me that. I know that machine embroiders the alphabet. Stitch the report!

This has proper made me chuckle. :D

It's working and it's *lovely* but I really need to work out how to adjust the tension on the bobbin.
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Mimi wrote:

This has proper made me chuckle. :D

It's working and it's *lovely* but I really need to work out how to adjust the tension on the bobbin.

Cut it off randomly, hit the lights off, then shout "More next week!"
@goddess Jasmine Og, what a shame!! there’s usually a tiny little screw in the bobbin set-up that can adjust tension, but usually you never need to touch the bobbin tension on a Brother drop-in bobbin machine. Tensioning should be altered using the top thread 99.5% of the time. Just in case, take out and put the bobbin in a couple of times (making sure it’s the right way around and following the thread channel to the cutting blade) and when you pull it through there should be some ‘drag’ on the tension. If it feels to pull through loose, take it out and start again. Make sure you have the right depth bobbin in (the one that came with it) as there are some that are about 1mm narrower and they won’t tension properly.

If you have a machine where the bobbin tension has shipped with it not properly set then you are incredibly unlucky but hopefully will be able to set it. Your machine is like a fancier version of mine (which is the FS100WT I think). Your machine is gorgeous. Happy sewing.
Mimi wrote:
That’s a lot of pans. Are they super good ones?

Decent, for sure. I'm looking to replace the cooker soon so I needed ones that would work with an induction hob
Ooh, how lovely. What a nice treat!
Keep us - well, me - updated on how the ceramic non stick fares; we splashed out on LeCreuset PTFE stuff and it's mostly wrecked after less than 3 years. Maybe that's why it was on heavy discount.
No non stick pans last that long I don't think, especially not if you get them very hot.
I agree.
PTFE pans, if in heavy use, have a shelf life of two years max.
Jem wrote:

ZOMG. Do they make noises? They’re bigger than I expected.
I’m pretty sure Gazchap shouldn’t be touching Isabelle there.
Cras wrote:
New pans!

I see your cardboard room!
Haha yup. It's heavily reduced now
In my quest for untethered but cheap gardening POWAHHHH I bought a (second hand) petrol powered hedge trimmer for 50 bucks.
Mimi wrote:
Jem wrote:

ZOMG. Do they make noises? They’re bigger than I expected.

Yes, Isabelle has the theme tune and Nook has 3 different character sounds. I actually wanted both with character sounds but the website wasn't working properly so ended up with this :S

I think they're the size of standard BaB bears, but the way Gaz is holding them makes them look oddly large.
scrolling down the page, it's very hard not to see that the yellow cuddly toy has a big hairy nob.
Findus Fop wrote:
scrolling down the page, it's very hard not to see that the yellow cuddly toy has a big hairy nob.

Bit harsh to call Gaz a big hairy nob. He's not that hairy.
Oh that was _GAZ_?! I was just aboot to compliment you on your luxurious hand hair.
Grown-up microphone:
Attachment:
20210507_183825.jpg

Childish keyboard:
Attachment:
20210507_183858.jpg
I resisted the temptation to start a new What Should You Buy thread, but @Cras, you should buy this so you can take your fish out for a nice walk:
Mimi wrote:
I resisted the temptation to start a new What Should You Buy thread, but @Cras, you should buy this so you can take your fish out for a nice walk:

:DD :DD :DD
Grim... wrote:
Grown-up microphone:
Attachment:
20210507_183825.jpg

Childish keyboard:
Attachment:
20210507_183858.jpg

Love the mike..
Grim... wrote:
Grown-up microphone:
Attachment:
20210507_183825.jpg

Childish keyboard:
Attachment:
20210507_183858.jpg

Are you starting a podcast? I wish you Crater and the Doc would do one. :D
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
I wish you Crater and the Doc would do one.

Bit harsh.
Scrolling down, it's hard to not see Grim with a big hairy nob.
Zardoz wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
I wish you Crater and the Doc would do one.

Bit harsh.

:P
Page 50 of 79 [ 3950 posts ]