What have you bought?
Don’t say it, display it
The wall is probably slowing him down too.
I do need some proper, dedicated, underpants. Some normal ones I have worn when running chafe so much where my thoughts meet my groin, there's a whole load of blood and swelling at the end of longer distances. I do have some lined shorts, but the lycra bit isn't supportive enough to be comfortable.
MaliA wrote:
I do need some proper, dedicated, underpants. Some normal ones I have worn when running chafe so much where my thoughts meet my groin, there's a whole load of blood and swelling at the end of longer distances. I do have some lined shorts, but the lycra bit isn't supportive enough to be comfortable.

‘Where my thoughts meet my groin’ is brilliant.
MaliA wrote:

Runderwear is quite good. i tend to wear compression shirts.. Keeps everything in place :P
£18 for a pair of briefs is spendy!
MaliA wrote:

How much value do you put on your nuts?
KovacsC wrote:
MaliA wrote:

They are purely ornamental nowadays, but for the sake of their aesthetics, I have bought a pair of runderpants
Too late now, but I rate Marks & Spencers knickers for running in. Maybe next time MaliA ;)
I can't speak for Spencer, but I'm not sure I'd want to run in anything that'd been near Mark's bumhole.
MaliA wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
MaliA wrote:

They are purely ornamental nowadays, but for the sake of their aesthetics, I have bought a pair of runderpants

:DD :DD :DD
GazChap wrote:
I can't speak for Spencer, but I'm not sure I'd want to run in anything that'd been near Mark's bumhole.

:shrug:
I haven’t bought this yet because I’m trying to convince myself I don’t need it but how great is this jumper...
Do it. It is brilliant
sdg wrote:
I haven’t bought this yet because I’m trying to convince myself I don’t need it but how great is this jumper...

That part of you that’s trying to convince you that you don’t need it is wrong. As you said, you haven’t bought it YET.
If not now, then when?

BUY IT
A used petrol powered leaf blower, so I can make noise and burn resources instead of sweeping up around the patio, paths, and garden
One or two is good, but three is a trend and I can’t ignore that sort of validation! Now to completely forget about it and get a lovely surprise from past me when a parcel arrives in about a months time.
The dishwasher wheels were a solid investment. The bottom drawer has a new lease on life!
Sir Taxalot wrote:
A used petrol powered leaf blower, so I can make noise and burn resources instead of sweeping up around the patio, paths, and garden

Yeah, the CO2 emissions on those are fucking appalling. Don’t look it up, you’ll never use it
Next you'll be telling me that my chipper isn't good for the environment!
No idea about those.
A few geeky beers.
I bought a pram, t's pretty cool. Could've bought a lot of Lego instead mind you but we're excited to take the baby out as soon as we're allowed!

And I bought some quilt backing and wadding.
Ooh, exciting purchases! Is it distancing guidelines you are waiting on changing before you get a trip out with your grandchild? If so do you have any idea when that might be? What quilt are you making?
DBSnappa wrote:
No idea about those.

They make great chips.
Mimi wrote:
Ooh, exciting purchases! Is it distancing guidelines you are waiting on changing before you get a trip out with your grandchild? If so do you have any idea when that might be? What quilt are you making?

Yes, we're in a 3rd lockdown at the moment. Hopefully all restrictions will be lifted by the 19th but until then, we can at least meet up outdoors. Mum and dad might not let her go far without them just yet though!!

I'm making two at the minute. One for my sister, a grey equilateral triangle one, and a Dr Who one for my stepdad.
Microwave.

Attachment:
20210411_214415.jpg
That's a Hoover.
Giphy "mind blown":
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l0NwHXQy3kUSfFF60/giphy-loop.mp4
I thought it had two doors like a fridge freezer at first. Then I realised...
Finally back in stock. I wanted this for my birthday, back in Jan.
Baby Yoda Minifig!!!
Yes.. that is the main selling point..
Finally! Although Fozzie looks a bit like Mr Potato Head...
OMG Jazzy. You win!
I LOVE them. :luv:

They are in the washing machine as I type. :D
What are you making with these?
Aliens:
Boxers for Sam and Joans
Wonder undies and bra (LBB?) for me and a top, I'm thinking the I love the 90s from E&M, it seems appropriate! :D

I'm not sure about the Muppets, I just wanted it. :luv:
I bought a slide. We stupidly decided to try to put it together at 8pm, so tomorrow Darwin will wake up to half a slide!
I finally built done Lego I bought a while back, and bought the shuttle but haven’t built it yet.
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
I finally built done Lego I bought a while back, and bought the shuttle but haven’t built it yet.

Love this! I have a Hogwarts Lego set to build but I'm saving it until my daughter is a little older so she can help me. This Stranger Things set looks brilliant though, I was admiring it in the toy shop before Christmas. Is that the new shelving unit in your home office?
That looks fab.. I still have the BatCave to build, not a clue where i can put it
sdg wrote:
Dr Zoidberg wrote:

Love this! I have a Hogwarts Lego set to build but I'm saving it until my daughter is a little older so she can help me. This Stranger Things set looks brilliant though, I was admiring it in the toy shop before Christmas. Is that the new shelving unit in your home office?

Yep, it’s a great way of adding more Lego capacity.
It’s also an exact fit on the shelf. I had to squash it down ever so slightly to get it in there, and it’s now wedged in place. Total luck that it wasn’t too tall.
KovacsC wrote:
That looks fab.. I still have the BatCave to build, not a clue where i can put it

Under your house?
Ha ha. That is a good idea :)
<Sure he had one like that, Gimli checks his axe storage>

"You have my axe!"
What are you chopping down, Davpaz?
JBR wrote:
<Sure he had one like that, Gimli checks his axe storage>

"You have my axe!"

Next time I'll axe nicely
Page 46 of 79 [ 3950 posts ]