The 'Nay!' but 'Yay!' Thread
I would like a 3d printed jazzy please.
MaliA wrote:
I would like a 3d printed jazzy please.

:D
KovacsC wrote:
I want a 3D Myp

Well, someone has to.
I am already in 3D. Mr Dave, not so much.
I would like the Dudley Boys to 3D Myp.
Cras wrote:

Dimrill and Vision?
Lonewolves wrote:
Cras wrote:

Dimrill and Vision?

Dimrill... GIT THE TOIBLES!
Curiosity wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
Cras wrote:

Dimrill and Vision?

Dimrill... GIT THE TOIBLES!

Oh my god JR, here comes the Kipper Tie.
More of a yay but nay - chap in the neighbouring team came back from Japan and brought loads of awesome food, so I have been munching on dried squid all day. Yay! I'm getting complaints about the smell of dried squid. Nay!
MrChris wrote:
More of a yay but nay - chap in the neighbouring team came back from Japan and brought loads of awesome food, so I have been munching on dried squid all day. Yay! I'm getting complaints about the smell of dried squid. Nay!

Karate chop the complainers in the neck. It's the culturally appropriate thing to do.
Squirt wrote:
MrChris wrote:

Karate chop the complainers in the neck. It's the culturally appropriate thing to do.

Culturally appropriating, surely?
MrChris wrote:
Squirt wrote:
MrChris wrote:

Liev Schreiber would approve.
MrChris wrote:
Squirt wrote:
MrChris wrote:

Lonewolves wrote:
MrChris wrote:
Squirt wrote:
MrChris wrote:

:boots:
We help out with a local cat charity, and sadly a mother and her kittens had been handed in and had no where to live. NAY!

However, this means that these little floofs have come to live with us for a few weeks. YAY!
Keep them all!

And call one of them STORMHAMMER.
ZOMG they are the cutest.

I want to just jay there and have them pad about all over me
Cras wrote:
Keep them all!

Naming is hard, because you want names to put up on the website so people know to adopt them, but the new owners always change them anyway, and you get so many through the system it gets hard to make them unique. I'll forward STORMHAMMER to the naming committee.

Other name suggestions welcome!
Mimi wrote:

Our neighbours come in and do just that :D
Squirt wrote:
Cras wrote:
Keep them all!

Naming is hard, because you want names to put up on the website so people know to adopt them, but the new owners always change them anyway, and you get so many through the system it gets hard to make them unique. I'll forward STORMHAMMER to the naming committee.

STORMHAMMER
Fluff-bastard
Lord Whiskers of Purrville
Dave
Can I have a grey one please?
Squirt wrote:
Cras wrote:
Keep them all!

Agamemnon
Dr Richard Gaywood
Dog
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Can I have a grey one please?

Here, take this one!
Brexit
Lord Humongous
Nigel
Lucretia
Lag Switch
Bifidus Digestivum
The current naming plan is Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny. Apparently FluffBastard is "inappropriate" and "ridiculous" and "get back to work you bloody idiot".
I e always wanted one of those bluey-grey fluffies!

Names:
Elmer
Sprinkleaf
Glitterpuffs
Gary.
Squirt wrote:
The current naming plan is Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny. Apparently FluffBastard is "inappropriate" and "ridiculous" and "get back to work you bloody idiot".

So STORMHAMMER is fine, right?

I really liked FluffBastard :(
Cras wrote:
Squirt wrote:

Apparently it helps if you name a whole litter with a single theme - makes it cuter and easier to remember for the organisers. 3 more names please, Cras.
THEMED I CAN DO!

Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie
Applejack
Fluttershy

Boom!
Mimi wrote:
THEMED I CAN DO!

Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie
Applejack
Fluttershy

Boom!

Pinkie Pie is one of the best characters in anything, ever.
Squirt wrote:
Cras wrote:
Squirt wrote:

Apparently it helps if you name a whole litter with a single theme - makes it cuter and easier to remember for the organisers. 3 more names please, Cras.

DOOMBEAST
KILLFURY
PILLAGE
Cras wrote:
Squirt wrote:
Cras wrote:
Squirt wrote:

DOOMBEAST
KILLFURY
PILLAGE

PILLAGE
PLUNDER
RAPINE
Death, Famine, War, and Pestilence would also be acceptable.
Squirt wrote:
Mimi wrote:

Our neighbours come in and do just that :D

Do they take their shoes off first?
John
Paul
George
Cunt
Cras wrote:
Death, Famine, War, and Pestilence would also be acceptable.

Ironmonger
Fishmonger
Costermonger
Rumourmonger
Cras wrote:
Keep them all!

My parents' cat was called Storm initially then renamed to Tilly before they had her. Not that it matters much with them being deaf and being unable to say either name anyway. Not that she responds to a damn thing I call her either.
Cras wrote:
Squirt wrote:
Cras wrote:
Squirt wrote:

DOOMBEAST
KILLFURY
PILLAGE

This is the fucking answer right here.
Curiosity wrote:
Mimi wrote:
THEMED I CAN DO!

Rainbow Dash
Pinkie Pie
Applejack
Fluttershy

Boom!

Pinkie Pie is one of the best characters in anything, ever.

:D Great names for kittens, too.

Another set for future:

Kwazii (b)
Peso (b)
Shellington (b)
Tweak (g)
Dashi (g)
Captain Barnacles (b)
Set of eight? Daa-Daa, Umpie Pumpie, Ba, Ping, RuRu, Duggle Dee, Mimi and Nin
Where are these kittens?
I like cartoons, so I have lots of these.
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Where are these kittens?

Geographically, near Wells, Somerset. Also, in our hearts, always.
A couple of hours away. Hmmm....
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
A couple of hours away. Hmmm....

Hah! You're about to get drawn in!
They won't be ready for adoption for a couple of months, I think. Cats Protection is the site!
Will they be able to say their names by then?
Page 4 of 29 [ 1412 posts ]