Trackmania Turbo
Vroom in 20s
Ha, it's been discussed in the ps4 threadm, but since it is multi platform, and i think we might be doing something record-bezzing

EG reviews makes my mouth will with water http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016- ... rbo-review
90's sega colouring at its best...
I'll probably give it a whirl sometime over the weekend. :)
Get bought.

The first non spod racer and it is arcade loveliness. I may be shit at it though.
ah, you might be a bit shit, but your ghost races surely are a great think to overtake ....
I've got within 0.05 seconds of Joans's time on the first track. He seems to lose control and smash into the hairpin bend and recover, which is a bit spawny.
i sent you guys a challenge based on tracks made by me and by mippy
romanista wrote:
i sent you guys a challenge based on tracks made by me and by mippy

I destroyed it today. My multi-storey car park track is the best, obv.
Your track is a good antidote to insomni. That's for sure
Romanista's a bit arrogant, I think.
Here's how you beat him:
well played sir.. i did really hated that circuit by the way..

.. back to the game.. there goes my evening..
romanista wrote:
well played sir.. i did really hated that circuit by the way..

.. back to the game.. there goes my evening..

I was surprised I managed to offtrack and still win it. Yeah it's horrible.
good recovery.. and i indeed wonder who that 'dutchman' is...
This is absolutely exhilarating. I sat too close to the telly and got vertigo.

I hate racing games but this is reet up my alley.
I bet this ramps up the difficulty for gold to Stupid in a fairly short order but the first two starter rounds are lovely and the right amount of difficult. The second multilap was a fucking brilliant blast - drifting like old Burnout games. Marv.
VR in this just ... works. Some of the ramps blew my mind as it switches to first person and you take off into the stratosphere. I didn’t any motion sickness at all. Well worth a dabble if you’ve got PSVR.
Satsuma wrote:
I bet this ramps up the difficulty for gold to Stupid in a fairly short order but the first two starter rounds are lovely and the right amount of difficult. The second multilap was a fucking brilliant blast - drifting like old Burnout games. Marv.

It gets hard as balls. I'm still grinding my way through the campaign two years later. I'm just over halfway. :'(
Strangely I got motion sick during the third person stuff but not the first
Page 1 of 1 [ 18 posts ]