BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
How many have you got Myp and how much did you want for them?
TheVision wrote:

I've got the GH3 Les Paul with Sex Pistols faceplate (£15), the Beatles Rock Band George Harrison Gretsch (£40) and the Guitar Hero World Tour drum kit (£20).

I think I've got the DJ Hero turntable too, but I'll need to check.
TheVision wrote:
I don't suppose anyone has any Call Of Duty games for the 360 they'd like to sell? I'm looking for Cod Blops primarily but eventually I'd like them all.

I've already got Ghosts and the first 2 Modern Warfares.

I probably have loads! Will check tonight if I remember
Lonewolves wrote:
TheVision wrote:

I've got the GH3 Les Paul with Sex Pistols faceplate (£15), the Beatles Rock Band George Harrison Gretsch (£40) and the Guitar Hero World Tour drum kit (£20).

I think I've got the DJ Hero turntable too, but I'll need to check.

I've already got a DJ Hero turntable (ace game) but I think I'll pass on the other instruments. They're a little too pricey for me I'm afraid but thanks anyway!
Curiosity wrote:
TheVision wrote:
I don't suppose anyone has any Call Of Duty games for the 360 they'd like to sell? I'm looking for Cod Blops primarily but eventually I'd like them all.

Ace! Thank you.
We might have some too, but I'm currently on my way to Birmingham. Can have a check tomorrow if you're still after stuff.
TheVision wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
TheVision wrote:

Ace! Thank you.

I have Cod BLOPS!

Also:

Left 4 Dead 2
Just Cause 2
Wet
Borderlands
Gears of War
Mirrors Edge

And Rayman's Raving Rabbids 2 for the Wii.

And some of Grim's games.

I should have more than that. Maybe I already sold them.
Malc wrote:
TheVision wrote:

Maybe, not sure what we've got on the 360 (I don't do FPS on consoles on the whole, and I've been reasonably selective over what the kids play, but have relented in a few areas) I'll have a look this evening.

Nope, sorry, only various halo games.
Found them!

I also have:

Cod Ghosts
Cod Modern Warfare 2
Cod Modern Warfare 3
Dark Souls
Resident Evil 5
Batman Arkham Asylum
Halo Reach
Forza 2
Forza 3
Mass Effect
Nier
Tekken 6
Burnout Paradise
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin
Madden NFL 10
Gears of War 2
Prototype
Final Fantasy XIII
Crackdown

I also have these and I think they might be Grim's or Doc's or Craster's or something:

Sleeping Dogs
Bio shock 1 & 2
Far Cry 3
So, BLOPS and MW3 of the ones you wanted, TheVision.
Curiosity wrote:

Yes please! And Tekken 6 if you wanted rid of that too... How much would you like for them?
TheVision wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Yes please! And Tekken 6 if you wanted rid of that too... How much would you like for them?

Postage costs and free entry to next year's Royal Rumble sweepstake :DD
Oh, how super-lovely is Curio :luv: :kiss:
Super lovely! It's a deal.. Thanks Curio. I'll PM my address to you.

Let me know how much it is and if you let me know your bank details, I'll transfer the money over.
Andy, I'll take wet, fear 2 and ffxiii. I'll swap you for booze,

Also Mr Dave, I was anticipating a pub quiz far earlier than this!
Curiosity wrote:
Sleeping Dogs
Bio shock 1 & 2
Far Cry 3

Far Cry 3 isn't mine, but the others are.
TheVision wrote:
Super lovely! It's a deal.. Thanks Curio. I'll PM my address to you.

Let me know how much it is and if you let me know your bank details, I'll transfer the money over.

I forgot again.

:D
Darn it... Maybe tomorrow? I shall keep my fingers crossed.
TheVision wrote:
Darn it... Maybe tomorrow? I shall keep my fingers crossed.

Keep watching. This is Curio after all.
I have faith... Don't worry. Tomorrow is a good day for posting games. I can feel it!
Here you go Curiosity, take your pick of my masks.

I'll need your address and I'll get it sent over to you.
I don't suppose anyone would like to buy an anatomically correct Jenna Jameson figure would they? Ebay have removed it as it's "adult material".

It's this one but the link could be considered NSFW so be careful.

http://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Fantasy-S ... B00CR67WSI
Who is Jenny Jameson?
I think Google is your friend here... Just don't do it while the kids are around.
MaliA wrote:
Who is Jenny Jameson?

Derek Jameson's wife

/Chinny
MaliA wrote:
Who is Jenny Jameson?

Nice try.
TheVision wrote:
I don't suppose anyone would like to buy an anatomically correct Jenna Jameson figure would they? Ebay have removed it as it's "adult material".

It's this one but the link could be considered NSFW so be careful.

http://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Fantasy-S ... B00CR67WSI

Sell it on Amazon!
I've never sold anything on Amazon before. I'll take a look tonight while I wait for your games to arrive.
TheVision wrote:
I've never sold anything on Amazon before. I'll take a look tonight while I wait for your games to arrive.

It is well easy.

Unlike posting your games. My daughter interrupted me finding them this morning (I have two sat ready but one of them has the wrong disc in it).
Oooohhhh... we're getting closer! At least I can hold your mask to ransom now. That's something.
Does anyone still use xbox live gold, and want a 12 month membership card? Before I stick it on eBay I thought I'd ask here so that you get a trusted seller and we avoid gouging eBay fees.
I'll just scratch the code off and email/PM you it rather than posting, but it's one of those sealed cardboard pack jobbies.
TheVision wrote:
Here you go Curiosity, take your pick of my masks.

I'll need your address and I'll get it sent over to you.

Do you have the matching nipple clamps?
Mr Russell wrote:
Does anyone still use xbox live gold, and want a 12 month membership card? Before I stick it on eBay I thought I'd ask here so that you get a trusted seller and we avoid gouging eBay fees.
I'll just scratch the code off and email/PM you it rather than posting, but it's one of those sealed cardboard pack jobbies.

I do. How much do you want for it? I have a feeling mine is up around August maybe?
TheVision wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:

I do. How much do you want for it? I have a feeling mine is up around August maybe?

£25 and a wrestling mask?
I don't want a wrestling mask :)
Everyone on the board should buy one of TheVision's wrestling masks and then have a big wrestle in October.

It would be awesome.
Or at The BeexBQ MeatUp, on the trampoline.
Mr Russell wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Mr Russell wrote:

£25 and a wrestling mask?

I've PMd you if this is ok.
Grim... wrote:
Or at The BeexBQ MeatUp, on the trampoline.

I won't be there to observe the carnage, which isn't fair as it was my excellent idea.

If Chinny films the whole thing it's ok.

Actually, no... Doc can film it all in slow motion, like that time when he discovered filming in slow motion so we all had to watch ourselves in slow motion... Forever...

I could totally watch BEEX slow mo wrestling bouncy meat carnage in slow motion forever though. Could someone make a screensaver out of it?
Could tomorrow be my lucky day? Fingers crossed folks!
TheVision wrote:
Could tomorrow be my lucky day? Fingers crossed folks!

I have BLOPS and Tekken ready, but can't find MW3. I have the box but the disc is missing. It might be in my 360, which necessitates finding my 360 in the garage and hoping it powers on.

I'll send the first two tomorrow and the third soon after!
Two outta three ain't bad...
That's ok Jazzy, I'm happy with that and it's ok. I'll just sew up one of the eye holes on his mask to make us even. :)
If I wasn't tired and poorly I'd definitely be photochopping Jazzy and Meatloaf together right now.
TheVision wrote:
That's ok Jazzy, I'm happy with that and it's ok. I'll just sew up one of the eye holes on his mask to make us even. :)

I can be a pirate wrestler!

In other news, the games have indeed made it to the office.

Now, can I get them posted at lunchtime?

PLACE BET... NOW!
Mr Russell wrote:
No.

I also refuse to bet.
I have faith! We can do this... Come on, guys at home.. Give him some encouragement!
Oh, and also, we have some PS2 games for sale on Mimi's eBay account if anyone wants to look:
Gitaroo man, Ico and We Love Katamari being the standouts.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/eskimimi/m.html
Frankly, I am amazed Curio has managed to get these into the office. Chances of him going to the post office on a Friday lunch time and not the pub are amazingly low.
Page 2 of 5 [ 246 posts ]