BeExBay - Sell your stuff here
It must be close to lunch time now… This is exciting isn’t it? It’s a lovely day up here, just right for sitting outside the pub. A bit windy mind. The wind could be ideal conditions to visit a post office.

ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN IN THE NEXT 60 MINUTES!!!
Bobbyaro wrote:
Frankly, I am amazed Curio has managed to get these into the office. Chances of him going to the post office on a Friday lunch time and not the pub are amazingly low.

TheVision wrote:
windy mind

I read this as 'wine-dee minned' for some reason. :S
Cras wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:
Frankly, I am amazed Curio has managed to get these into the office. Chances of him going to the post office on a Friday lunch time and not the pub are amazingly low.

I had my wedding reception there
KovacsC wrote:
Cras wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:

Something something special delivery
Lonewolves wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
Cras wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:

Something something coming in a jiffy
MaliA wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
KovacsC wrote:
Cras wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:

Something something coming in a jiffy

Something something post my games.
I ONLY BLOODY POSTED THEM!

First class and everything.
To the wrong address.
Good grief! It's like all my birthdays have come at once!

Let's not forget though loyal readers, this is only 2 out of 3 of the games. When will the other one turn up? Tune in next time for the next thrilling instalment of "TheVision gets some games!"

Seriously though, thanks Curio! I really do appreciate it.
They turned up today! Thanks Curio... If you do find the other game, that would still be appreciated but thanks for the ones so far.
I'll have a look tomorrow.

Today I was too busy building a trampoline.
I'm planning on posting your mask tomorrow Curio along with some other eBay stuff (not for you mind...) Have you had chance to find that other game at all?
I'm holding it ransom until I get my mask.

(Nah, just haven't got round to it. Will look tomorrow when I'm working from home).
I have your mask in my car ready to go to the post office at lunch time!

How's that for a subtle reminder? :)
Anyone interested in the old Nintendo Game and Watch things?

I've got a Donkey Kong and... Something else. I'll look if anyone is interested.
Ohhh.... I bet you'd never have guessed that I might be interested. Let's have a look see!
Turns out I have three.
Christ, they're worth somewhat more than I thought. http://uk.bidvoy.net/donkey_kong_2_game_and_watch/69856

I wish I had the boxes.
Grim... wrote:
Christ, they're worth somewhat more than I thought. http://uk.bidvoy.net/donkey_kong_2_game_and_watch/69856

I wish I had the boxes.

I had two of those as well! Probably got thrown away.
You're probably going to want more than I'm willing to pay or can afford at the moment.. but go on, how much do you want for them?
:shrug:

They seem to be worth somewhere between £40 and £50, but the DK1 game is a bit banged up on the top, so £30 each for the big two and £20 for the little one, plus postage?

Let me grab some of those tiny batteries and make sure they work first, though.
I wonder how Curio is getting on with sending that game for me?
Doom - PS4 £20 delivered.

In lovely condition. Only selling due to remembering I haven't got Dark Souls 3 yet.

I'd swap for Dark Souls 3, actually. PS4 obv.
Zardoz wrote:
Doom - PS4 £20 delivered.

In lovely condition. Only selling due to remembering I haven't got Dark Souls 3 yet.

I'd swap for Dark Souls 3, actually. PS4 obv.

My Dark Souls 3?
Even yours.

I'm very open minded.
Zardoz wrote:
Even yours.

I'm very open minded.

I can't wait for you to receive this
Zardoz wrote:
Even yours.

I'm very open minded.

And fluent in Japanese?
Mr Dave wrote:
Zardoz wrote:
Even yours.

I'm very open minded.

And fluent in Japanese?

You ruined it.
あなたにミスターデイブファック
It's like Engrish. But in reverse.

Also, that's a very familiar wa to adress Myp. Are you two secretly dating?
Any interest in a 16GB Space Grey iPad Air (Wi-Fi only)? Excellent condition, more or less completely unmarked.

I don't have a box for it but can supply a charger and lightning cable.
C'est combien?
markg wrote:
C'est combien?

'Ow much, maaaate?
Bfft. Dunno, they seem to be going for around £225 on eBay/Amazon, but that's with a box.

£200 inc. postage?
Before I chuck it on eBay, is anyone interested in a Nexus 5? £75 16gb boxed.
Any interest in an IKEA RAMVIK coffee table? Like this (not my picture): Image

Very popular for turning into coffee table MAME cabinets and things, apparently.

Decent enough condition, could just do with a clean.
Also, any interest in a black XBOX 360 (the newer shape one)? I've not switched mine on for God knows how many months so I may as well get rid.
GazChap wrote:
Also, any interest in a black XBOX 360 (the newer shape one)? I've not switched mine on for God knows how many months so I may as well get rid.

Whilst I'm not interested in the console (I've already got one) I might be interested in any games you have. Do you have any you're getting rid of?
Bobbyaro wrote:
mw3?

Nah, don't worry about that one. Curio is sending me that. He promised and everything.
I did have a spreadsheet with them all listed but I can't find it. Will see if I can dig them out and compile another list. I've got a few though.
TheVision wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:
mw3?

Nah, don't worry about that one. Curio is sending me that. He promised and everything.

PS3 version any use to you? :)

Attachment:
cod.jpg
TheVision wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:
mw3?

I'll give to you at the BeexBQ. You're coming, right?
Curiosity wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:
mw3?

Oh you are a card... Seriously though, I wish I was.
TheVision wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:
mw3?

Were.
TheVision wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:
mw3?

Or the cottage?
TheVision wrote:
Curiosity wrote:
TheVision wrote:
Bobbyaro wrote:
mw3?

Or the cottage
Page 3 of 5 [ 245 posts ]