Threads not working?
Hi - I can't access the wrestling thread or the 'these forums' threads.

is this the same for everyone? They keep re-appearing at the top of the forums list, so it seems that some people are still able to post in them.
I'm getting the same problem here - just blank pages. I blame penguins.
I broke the 'This Forum' one by testing Pundabaya's theory. Don't use the SPOILER tag as it breaks that thread page. I can't have a look at it because I don't have access to the backend. We'll have to wait for Grim to have a look.
Ah shit, that's why I broke the wrestling thread, then. :)
Can't we just go back to invision? That forum worked.
jonarob wrote:

You went 'Silly Pundy, we have Spoiler tags here! see!' didn't you?
See - you mis-understood the function of the spoiler tag - i t means that it will spoil the thread, by breaking it.
Except, it now works. Before, no good for me. Now I can see the afflicted threads just fine. Either Grim... is fixing things, or it's a more elusive bugger.
okay, Spoiler tags now seem to be working correctly.
Pundabaya wrote:
jonarob wrote:

You went 'Silly Pundy, we have Spoiler tags here! see!' didn't you?

Believe it or not, I really did. I noticed that you'd spoilered something using font colour, and tried to tell you we had spoiler tags with an example. What an incredibly silly series of events on an internets forum. :D
Why didn't you spoiler wrestling being faked? Now that's ruined my day. I thought it really was possible to tombstone someone from the top rope and survive*.

*Of course it isn't even possible all the time in the faked situation either.
devilman wrote:
I'm getting the same problem here - just blank pages. I blame penguins.

I'd just like to retract my blame of the penguins. I have nothing against penguins. Some of my best friends are penguins.
Hang on - how was this fixed, then? It wasn't me.
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]