Rocket League will be your favourite Bezzy Game [PS4/PC].
FACT.
Did we? I didn't realise that was a regular thing.

We should do it another night.
Weeee! Rocket League finally has a release date on the XBone, 17th Feb...the day I get back to the UK, lovely.
That's like... Next week! Ace!
Big 3GB update last night. Rankings are worked out differently now. And you can mute/report players directly in the match now, which is nice when you're getting Islamophobic abuse for some reason.
Lonewolves wrote:
which is nice when you're getting Islamophobic abuse for some reason.

I would have thought that was obvious.
Morte wrote:
Weeee! Rocket League finally has a release date on the XBone, 17th Feb...the day I get back to the UK, lovely.

and will that interplay with the pc? (or indeed the ps4.. i guess not)
Nope...unfortunately Xboners will have to play with themselves because of 'reasons', many, many 'reasons'.
Morte wrote:
Nope...unfortunately Xboners will have to play with themselves because of 'reasons', many, many 'reasons'.

They will miss 3 vs 3 games
I've been ranked as Challenger I in doubles - nice!
Curio and I were rather good at this tonight, so I put together a little highlight reel. Sadly he hasn't set it up to share his voice, so you'll just have to put up with my manic cackling. Just assume he made some Amazing JokesTM. Also our best game (a 7-1 drubbing in which Curio scored five mega goals) wasn't recorded for posterity. But just know that we were awesome.

I really need to start joining you's play.

Sick of getting stuck with rubbish players in ranked. I think I might be challenger 2 level, but I'm struggling to progress from there though.
Runcle wrote:
I really need to start joining you's play.

Sick of getting stuck with rubbish players in ranked. I think I might be challenger 2 level, but I'm struggling to progress from there though.

I'm on most evenings! HMU yo!
I have finally gotten round to playing some of this online. Best. Game. Ever.

Boy, do I need practice. But it's so much fun anyway.
Tonight for Bezziage?
I could play tonight. What time?
Sounds great! I need to have dinner first, but should be ready in about an hour, I guess.

Also, after feeling desperately sucky for many, many matches, I suddenly had one where I scored 5 out of the 6 goals! Granted, every other player was just chasing after the ball like buffoons, but it still feels pretty awesome.
I just had a few games with Runcle. We only won two but one of them was a glorious 6-1 thrashing.
Thank guys. That..was fun. Laser mind's online debut
romanista wrote:
Thank guys. That..was fun. Laser mind's online debut

That's LazyMind to you
lasermink wrote:
Also, after feeling desperately sucky for many, many matches, I suddenly had one where I scored 5 out of the 6 goals!

I thought maybe you needed video evidence after tonights performance!

I's tech savvy, me.

As you can see I am not actually playing particularly well, but I guess the other players must have been spectacularly rubbish.

You can only beat what's put in front of you! Some good finishing.
That was a good fun bit of chaos yesterday evening. Don't worry about accidentally ramming into each other; it's pretty hard to avoid in 4 on 4 as it is so crowded.
Any video evidence of a game we played all four in?
I was upped to semi-pro during the evening, which surprised me as I thought that was related to the ranked matches.

Anyway, I am now getting matched up with pros and veterans, and am getting spanked.
lasermink wrote:
I was upped to semi-pro during the evening, which surprised me as I thought that was related to the ranked matches.

No, it's the levelling system:

0-9: Rookie
10-19: Semi Pro
20-29: Pro
30-39: Veteran
40-49: Expert
50-?: Master

I'm an Expert, as you know. ;)

The rankings are the skill divisions for each game type. In doubles I'm Challenger 1 Division 3.
moppie, should you grab a sig from here?

new dlc out today...batman
Man, I find it hard enough to score as it is!

Could be fun though.
I've just read on Neogaf that cross platform play is coming to this. IF it's true (I don't know, I haven't read the thread) then this will be amazing!

Bezzie gaming could be coming back (to me at least, I know you lot all play stuff)
Been playing the ice hockey mode tonight. Amazing beyond words.
Are there any streams/competitions/general videos out there I should be following to see what's up in the world of Rocket Balls?
I am finding it very hard to progress in competitive Solo Standard. It seems to be beset with brainless kids and outright griefers who will play for the opposite team, making everything really random and annoying.

I am doing much better in the other classes.
so... will there be a beer team in the championships?
romanista wrote:

Curio, Runcle and I are entering! No beer though, we're taking it seriously.
Great, we can be supporting you on the live finals!

anyone left for a for fun squad with the lesser gods?
Lonewolves wrote:
romanista wrote:

Ooh, will you be broadcasting this somehow? Or can we request to watch? When is this happening?
lasermink wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:
romanista wrote:

Ooh, will you be broadcasting this somehow? Or can we request to watch? When is this happening?

No idea yet. I probably won't broadcast as last time I tried to do that it crapped out on me. The signups are open from Friday.
twitch will stream the regional finals so we'll get to watch you;)

keep us posted though
Man, you guys shouldn't be playing ranked matches with me, I'm a sodding prospect! I'm used to playing with strangers and complete idiots, I have no idea how to work in a team of people who actually know what they are doing...
Meanwhile, in Solo Standard, I just won three matches in a row and was MVP in two of them, that should tell you something about the level of competition. And I only just advanced to Prospect I division II, finally. I don't get this ranking system.
It's ok, I like calling you the Rinky Mink Panther.
finally got that car collected achievement.. (already hd wins with all cars, which should unlock it... even though at first they said you only need some specific.. not sure what triggered in the end.. kept mixing them uo today until finally...)

how is the preparation going for the tournament?
We've done one practice session which went pretty well.
Lonewolves wrote:

Apart from Runcle not having a headset.

When is the World Championships?
Curiosity wrote:
Lonewolves wrote:

Apart from Runcle not having a headset.

When is the World Championships?

Doesn't say yet. But it'll last three months.
Page 6 of 11 [ 512 posts ]