Rocket League will be your favourite Bezzy Game [PS4/PC].
FACT.
After fucking cakes.
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
After fucking cakes.

Whatever turns you on.
Curiosity wrote:
ApplePieOfDestiny wrote:
After fucking cakes.

Whatever turns you on.

Not all of them give me the horn.
If I finish work sharpish I'm in. For rocket thing, not cake fucking.
I might be around a bit later. I like to take my time when I fuck cakes.
I've just realised what fucking cakes is. Looks like I will only be on for an hour or so then I have to catch up on fucking cakes.
I couldn't give a flying fuck about fucking cakes so I'll fucking be on when I fucking feel like it.
I'm out because I am in a grump and tired. And it probably won't work.
Epic ball driving, chums.

NICKACHU NICKACHU
Grim... wrote:

NICKACHU NICKACHU

I love the way the phrase 'Nickachuing it' has been coined, as in nicking a teammate's certain goal.
great to to finally have bezzied this with you guys.. although it meant discovering i'm not so good in it, but made progress a bit...

(by the way, coupld you guys hear me, i wasn't Always sure)
Future Warrior wrote:
Grim... wrote:

NICKACHU NICKACHU

I love the way the phrase 'Nickachuing it' has been coined, as in nicking a teammate's certain goal.

:DD

This was great. Shame he'd gone by then!
Anyone fancy this tha noo?
Not got a PS4 yet :p
Joans wrote:

Hurry up.
Future Warrior wrote:
Joans wrote:

Hurry up.

Use the Asda gift card!
Curiosity wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
Joans wrote:

Hurry up.

Use the Asda gift card!

Only £299.98!
New DLC

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/10/ ... r=36969785

Quote:

Mix, match and mutate in Rocket League!
Pre-sets and custom settings inbound in new update

Longtime Psyonix fans already know that Rocket League‘s origins are firmly rooted in the modes and mods of Unreal Tournament and its beloved sequels, and we’ve never forgotten that; Which is why we’re celebrating our UT heritage by unleashing a new, 100% FREE, update this November that allows players to “Mutate” their matches with a multitude of cool presets and custom settings!

Want to play low-gravity “Moonball” with extra boost? It’s possible! Want to relive classic Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars game modes like “Cubic” and “Time Warp?” You can!

Whatever your preference, you’ll be able to find your favorite gameplay combinations in just a few short weeks from now when Mutators invade Rocket League! Once they arrive, you’ll be able to create new Custom Matches with the rules and settings made especially from your tastes, while our sweet “Mutator Mashup” playlist allows you to enjoy pre-determined weirdo matches in public games like you’ve never seen them before.

Want even more details about how Mutators work? Tune into our official Twitch channel — http://www.twitch.tv/RocketLeague, tomorrow, 29th October, at 9.00pm GMT/10.00pm CET, as we go in-depth with our new Mutator modes, or check back with us on again on Reddit, 3rd November at 8pm GMT/9pm CET for an AMA you won’t soon forget!

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
Holy crap, it's the game that keeps on giving. That. Looks. Acebest.

And free! FREE! FREEEE! It puts other games developers to shame as penny pinching scumbags.
I really must buy the DLC. I don't particularly want it, but I do feel like I should give them money.
Curiosity wrote:
I really must buy the DLC. I don't particularly want it, but I do feel like I should give them money.

I've bought all the DLC so far because of this very reason. It's only amounted to about £8 so far.
As much as I hate to give you credit for anything; that's a beauty.
Announced at the Game awards last night but this is also coming to Xbox One next year

No details if it will feature cross platform play (this has traditionally been a big no-no for Microsoft)
The devs have specifically said that the Xbox One version won't have any cross platform play (edit: And specifically said that this is because of MS policies on the matter).

Bonkers that Sony are more supporting of cross platform multiplayer with PC than Microsoft are.
LewieP wrote:
The devs have specifically said that the Xbox One version won't have any cross platform play (edit: And specifically said that this is because of MS policies on the matter).

Bonkers that Sony are more supporting of cross platform multiplayer with PC than Microsoft are.

I thought a big thing with Windows 10 was meant to be cross-platform play?
Cookie197 wrote:
LewieP wrote:

I thought a big thing with Windows 10 was meant to be cross-platform play?

Not Windows 10, the Windows App Store on Windows 10.

Devs have the option of doing cross platform multiplayer on Steam (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac and Linux), PSN (PS3/PS4/PS Vita), Nintendo platforms, iOS and Android, or they have the option of doing it within Xbox Live, so Xbox 360/One, the Windows App Store, and Windows Phone.

Overwhelmingly devs doing cross platform multiplayer have opted for some combination of the former rather than the latter. Excluding developers owned by Microsoft, or working on Microsoft published titles.
How many laughs did I laugh yesterday playing with Myp, Dave & Wookie? None. Or maybe loads. Only we know cause you didn't play.
Santanalian wrote:
How many laughs did I laugh yesterday playing with Myp, Dave & Wookie? None. Or maybe loads. Only we know cause you didn't play.

Ainsley knows.

10 wins 2 losses and costco.
Quote:
Ainsley knows

I don't get it.
Santanalian wrote:
Quote:
Ainsley knows

I don't get it.

Ainsley Harriott to be precise.
WE DID IT FOR AINSLEY!

So so funny. Wookie shouting "why are none of you moving! Stop typing!" :DD
Santanalian wrote:
Quote:
Ainsley knows

I don't get it.

Me neither. I stayed quiet and let you take the brunt of the mockery :p
2 own goals and the most ping out of anyone! Wins!
Really enjoyed playing this the other day.
christmaskraken wrote:
Santanalian wrote:
Quote:
Ainsley knows

I don't get it.

Man, if I didn't get that, I'd probably not want to live.

A story which involves Ainsley Harriott:

One day, my housemate rather sheepishly told me he'd had a rather intimate erotic dream about Ainsley Harriott. Apparently he was rather well equipped.
About a week later, he was even more embarassed, and told me he'd had the same dream. except not about Ainsley this time. But about a giant Broccoli.

To this day, I'm still not sure how it's possible to have an erotic dream with Broccoli.
Mr Dave wrote:
christmaskraken wrote:
Santanalian wrote:
Quote:
Ainsley knows

I don't get it.

Man, if I didn't get that, I'd probably not want to live.

A story which involves Ainsley Harriott:

One day, my housemate rather sheepishly told me he'd had a rather intimate erotic dream about Ainsley Harriott. Apparently he was rather well equipped.
About a week later, he was even more embarassed, and told me he'd had the same dream. except not about Ainsley this time. But about a giant Broccoli.

To this day, I'm still not sure how it's possible to have an erotic dream with Broccoli.

:D your house mate was myp right?
If I lived with Myp, I'd definitely not want to live.
The second one of these is probably the best save I've ever made. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ihxp ... videogames
That was shit. At least when I did it it went in the goal.
Festive Warrior wrote:
The second one of these is probably the best save I've ever made. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ihxp ... videogames

Bit spawny.
Had really fun tody playimg this, some excellent goals and the new hockey mode changes stuff.. As does the ice..
So…I've scored more than 1,000 goals in this now. To celebrate, here are two of my best, scored today in the same game!

You just play randomers, or is there still some bezzie action going on with this that a guy could get in on?
I scored an awesome overhead kick volley the other day, from right at the side. It was ace. Dunno if I recorded it.
Rocket League is the only game in living memory that's made me consider dealing with online assholes. It just looks like pure simple *fun*, as opposed to the kind of miserable bullshit of CoD et al.
Lonewolves wrote:
So…I've scored more than 1,000 goals in this now. To celebrate, here are two of my best, scored today in the same game!

I'd have saved the first one, cute as it was. The second is glorious, though.
Bamba wrote:
Rocket League is the only game in living memory that's made me consider dealing with online assholes. It just looks like pure simple *fun*, as opposed to the kind of miserable bullshit of CoD et al.

It is wonderful
lasermink wrote:
You just play randomers, or is there still some bezzie action going on with this that a guy could get in on?

I play pretty much every day. Mainly ranked doubles but I'm happy to play some unranked games if you're a noob ;)

We used to play on a Wednesday before it was usurped by GTA.
Page 5 of 11 [ 512 posts ]