Rocket League will be your favourite Bezzy Game [PS4/PC].
FACT.
Reply
krazywookie wrote:
Sorry, got busy :(


TMI dude.
Future Warrior wrote:


You done good.
Good games tonight chaps. Cheered me right up!
Tonight? Half eight?
Maybe 9pm for me. Depends on the trouble
Once the kid's asleep, sure.
Curiosity wrote:
Once the kid's asleep, sure.


Likely what time is that? I've added a fair few of you lot as friends now. I'm ready to go.
Amazing fun as ever. Sorry, my headset ran out of battery for the last few games…
I was so shit and got hammered so hard and often by Nik I was on the verge of a rage quit multiple times.
Saturnalian wrote:
I was so shit and got hammered so hard and often by Nik

ToYST
Grim... wrote:
Saturnalian wrote:
I was so shit and got hammered so hard and often by Nik

ToYST


ory?
Good rocketing last night, chaps!
"My band supported them once."
"What, on Kickstarter?"
Grim... wrote:
"My band supported them once."
"What, on Kickstarter?"


Such a good burn.
damn, i was online yesterday playing FIFA.. but missed you guyus, damn

are we already having a Beex (rocket) community on ps4 with rhe new update?
romanista wrote:
damn, i was online yesterday playing FIFA.. but missed you guyus, damn

are we already having a Beex (rocket) community on ps4 with rhe new update?

Does it have a calendar?
Future Warrior wrote:
romanista wrote:
damn, i was online yesterday playing FIFA.. but missed you guyus, damn

are we already having a Beex (rocket) community on ps4 with rhe new update?

Does it have a calendar?


I did not get a chance to look at the updates yesterday but one is actually a calendar
zaphod79 wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
romanista wrote:
damn, i was online yesterday playing FIFA.. but missed you guyus, damn

are we already having a Beex (rocket) community on ps4 with rhe new update?

Does it have a calendar?


I did not get a chance to look at the updates yesterday but one is actually a calendar

GazChap may be off the hook.
I don't think it does what you want
Mr Dave wrote:
I don't think it does what you want

Unless it occasionally whispers "It's okay Myp, I still think you're cool" then you're probably right.
Grim... wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
I don't think it does what you want

Unless it occasionally whispers "It's okay Myp, I still think you're cool" then you're probably right.

Better not cool than Mali-Cool.
Better not cool that NICKACHU RAGE. I didn't notice at the time, but at one point he reached through my headphones and broke my neck - I think it was when I didn't clear the ball in the precise direction he wanted.
Grim... wrote:
Better not cool that NICKACHU RAGE. I didn't notice at the time, but at one point he reached through my headphones and broke my neck - I think it was when I didn't clear the ball in the precise direction he wanted.

:DD
Grim... wrote:
Better not cool that NICKACHU RAGE. I didn't notice at the time, but at one point he reached through my headphones and broke my neck - I think it was when I didn't clear the ball in the precise direction he wanted.


Back in your hole Grim...!
Future Warrior wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
I don't think it does what you want

Unless it occasionally whispers "It's okay Myp, I still think you're cool" then you're probably right.

Better not cool than Mali-Cool.


True. Because if you are not cool you know you will never even be cool, let alone Mali-cool. Of you cool, you live a life of regret about missing the cool zenith of Mali-Cool.
MaliA wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Mr Dave wrote:
I don't think it does what you want

Unless it occasionally whispers "It's okay Myp, I still think you're cool" then you're probably right.

Better not cool than Mali-Cool.


True. Because if you are not cool you know you will never even be cool, let alone Mali-cool. Of you cool, you live a life of regret about missing the cool zenith of Mali-Cool.

You've spelt 'nadir' wrong.
Because I am on sky broadband, no Rocket League for me for the foreseeable. Something has happened which means it will not work. Boo.
MaliA wrote:
Because I am on sky broadband, no Rocket League for me for the foreseeable. Something has happened which means it will not work. Boo.

What.
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Because I am on sky broadband, no Rocket League for me for the foreseeable. Something has happened which means it will not work. Boo.

What.


Sky broadband customers cannot access Rocket League.
MaliA wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Because I am on sky broadband, no Rocket League for me for the foreseeable. Something has happened which means it will not work. Boo.

What.


Sky broadband customers cannot access Rocket League.

Is that a policy, or a technical fault?
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Because I am on sky broadband, no Rocket League for me for the foreseeable. Something has happened which means it will not work. Boo.

What.


Sky broadband customers cannot access Rocket League.

Is that a policy, or a technical fault?


Fault I think.
MaliA wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Because I am on sky broadband, no Rocket League for me for the foreseeable. Something has happened which means it will not work. Boo.

What.


Sky broadband customers cannot access Rocket League.

Is that a policy, or a technical fault?


Fault I think.

Quote:
Apparently changing your DNS settings on the PS4 to 208.122.23.23 and 208.122.23.22 and then rebooting is allowing some customers to connect to the servers and get playing again.

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Unlimited-L ... -p/2380726
They'll never beat the year Eve kicked off a universe-scale snowball fight for Christmas.
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Because I am on sky broadband, no Rocket League for me for the foreseeable. Something has happened which means it will not work. Boo.

What.


Sky broadband customers cannot access Rocket League.

Is that a policy, or a technical fault?


Fault I think.

Quote:
Apparently changing your DNS settings on the PS4 to 208.122.23.23 and 208.122.23.22 and then rebooting is allowing some customers to connect to the servers and get playing again.

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Unlimited-L ... -p/2380726


Lovely ta.
MaliA wrote:
Lovely ta.

See you on the field.
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Lovely ta.

See you on the field.


What day?
MaliA wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Lovely ta.

See you on the field.


What day?

Wed?
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Lovely ta.

See you on the field.


What day?

Wed?


August 2013
MaliA wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Future Warrior wrote:
MaliA wrote:
Lovely ta.

See you on the field.


What day?

Wed?


August 2013

Still gutted I didn't get an invite.
Page 4 of 10 [ 487 posts ]