Star Wars Battlefront
I've applied the battle of jakku preorder code, but it doesn't seem to have done anything?
Comes out Dec 1st with code, 8th without. Free either way.

I'm skeptobot if you want a game.
God that's good.

Sorry for the lack of party action lave, the in laws have been over the past couple of days and while not here tonight have hidden my headset.
Thanks, Lave! Bloody small print

I can't remember if the PS4 came with a headset. Did it?
Mr Kissyfur wrote:
Thanks, Lave! Bloody small print

I can't remember if the PS4 came with a headset. Did it?

It does - a fairly non descript single ear set like you would have got with a mobile phone 10 years ago as a hands free kit - however the port on the bottom of the Dualshock will take any normal headset (like the one you'll get with any phone now)
This game is awesome. I had a fairly late night last night (well, for me) with it. Got to rank 4 unlocked some stuff. The Endor supremacy map is impossible as the Empire - camo really works, and white shiny helmets arent camo.
I played this last night and loved it. I can kind of see what they mean about the longevity but still, it's Star Wars. Will I ever get tired of shooting Storm Troopers? I'm not sure.

Also.. Because I spend most of time playing old games I'm always astounded at the graphics on new games. This looks lovely!
I'm sure the speeder run level looks as good as return of the Jedi does.
No worries, I didn't actually have a headset at the time either.

It's just joining a party together is the only way to be 'partners' and be able to spawn next to each other.
This game is lovely, but needs more bezzies
Played the Endor walker assault level for the first time today, and it's by far the easiest for the rebels to win on.
I'm having a lot of fun with this game.
I have this downloading now. I'll be up for fun times at some point.
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
Played the Endor walker assault level for the first time today, and it's by far the easiest for the rebels to win on.
I'm having a lot of fun with this game.

I know the point of the whole thing is walker assault and all the reviews say it's acebest and every other game mode is secondary. But I really can't get into it. Supremacy (same but different and half the game length) and Droid Run are my preferred game modes.
Walker assault is ace, but there isn't the map variety on that. I'm digging blast, the drop pod one and supremacy. I'm looking forward to the jakku dlc being enabled as to be honest the number of maps is, whilst containing some ace ones, a bit small.
"£50 more pounds please" Mr EA
I can't see me buying the season pass any time soon as it would mean making another tab on my spreadsheet to count the cost.
Come join the PC master race and get your mod on, inferior console fucks: http://imgur.com/a/ib8nW

Attachment:
sw1.png

Attachment:
sw2.png

Attachment:
sw3.png
I can assure you it won't look like that with my PC, not at more than a single digit frame rate, anyway.
Dr Zoidberg wrote:
I can assure you it won't look like that with my PC, not at more than a single digit frame rate, anyway.

Those are videos ;)

Apparently, it drains about 30-40FPS which is none too shabby (but AE would hate it).
Interesting review:
http://www.vice.com/read/alderaan-moves ... efront-838

So much crying in the comments it's funny.
First time I've ever seen Twitter put the link on BeeX swear. Is that new or just where the link was placed? Anyway, the link to the video doesn't work. Bit dubious, init.
Saturnalian wrote:
BeeX swear.

Wait, what the fuck is this? Does that mean any time I swear here it gets posted on Twitter with my username attached?
Bamba wrote:
Saturnalian wrote:
BeeX swear.

Wait, what the fuck is this? Does that mean any time I swear here it gets posted on Twitter with my username attached?

It does. If you have issues with that I could probably make it stop.
Grim... wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Saturnalian wrote:
BeeX swear.

I don't massively like the idea to be honest. I'm struggling to come up with a concrete objection because I realise Beex itself is just as easily Googleable as a Twitter feed but what I say here is visible to me and under a certain amount of my control.
You're going to stop him swearing?
Bamba wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Saturnalian wrote:
BeeX swear.

I don't massively like the idea to be honest. I'm struggling to come up with a concrete objection because I realise Beex itself is just as easily Googleable as a Twitter feed but what I say here is visible to me and under a certain amount of my control.

You don't have to justify yourself - I'm happy to juggle it to remove you.
I'd just like to say, bugger arse tit wank cunt
Bamba wrote:
Saturnalian wrote:
BeeX swear.

Apparently sort of.
Attachment:
Capture.PNG

No username, at least.
Yeah, not massively happy about that either, actually.
Do we really need it? The avatar is a fucking egg.
Grim... wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Grim... wrote:
Bamba wrote:
Saturnalian wrote:
BeeX swear.

You don't have to justify yourself - I'm happy to juggle it to remove you.

Sorry, totally forgot to respond to this. Yeah, can you take me out of it please?
I don't know how
Grim... wrote:
I don't know how

Settings > Deactivate account ;)
I think I may have figured it out.

Cunts.
I guess we'll find out.
Vision, Grim..., Saturnalian, and DavPaz are its only real followers, the rest are bots :)
:D

I can't even remember why we made it.
Grim... wrote:
:D

I can't even remember why we made it.

For lulz?
Probably. Like that calendar thing.
Grim... wrote:
Probably. Like that calendar thing.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Cras wrote:
Vision, Grim..., Saturnalian, and DavPaz are its only real followers, the rest are bots :)

We're in good company then.
Well, let's find out: shit bugger cunt fuck arse.
Nothing so far, how often does it poll for stuff to tweet? Or is it generally instant?
Well why don't I try, you shitting dick face?
I think there's a few hours lag. Which scraper does the scraping?

edit: Cunts
Nah, nothing's gone up yet so either Grim's broke it or it hasn't polled again yet.
It looks like it does it once every twelve hours, with the next being just after midnight. I worked this out by ingeniously looking at the times of past tweets.
Page 4 of 11 [ 529 posts ]