Uno for the 360 eggbox
anyone in the world wthout it?
Is there anyone at all that doesn't have Uno for the 360?

I have a spare code if anyone wants it as I already have the game and received a free code with my Xbox camera thingy.

If it's any use to anyone just say so in this thread and I'll PM it to you. First come, first served, etc.
Curse you, Gaywood!
Awesome. I hope we'll be having a Uno night soon. It's only 400 points, so anyone who doesn't have it, doesn't have an excuse.
How do you propse we do it, sir? Only 4 players to a room...
However, maybe first come first served isn't as fair as, say, waiting until tomorrow and picking names out of a hat or summat. If you want to do that I don't mind.
I do have it. It's better than Feeding Frenzy.
myoptika wrote:
Awesome. I hope we'll be having a Uno night soon. It's only 400 points, so anyone who doesn't have it, doesn't have an excuse.

Plus it's on the disc you get with an Arcade console which can be picked up cheaply on Ebay - mine was £4.50 plus postage. Routine for my Uno games so far -

- Win first hand
- Lose every other.
Sheepeh wrote:
How do you propse we do it, sir? Only 4 players to a room...

We could have a round-robin tournament, a la table tennis. Set the rooms to 250 points for a win, then the winner starts a new table and invites three other people they haven't played with, until an arbitrary points total has been amassed by one player (obv everyone would have to keep track of their own score).

It could be open to abuse, but I don't see why anyone would do that...
richardgaywood wrote:
However, maybe first come first served isn't as fair as, say, waiting until tomorrow and picking names out of a hat or summat. If you want to do that I don't mind.

Heh, no, 'tis OK RG. I said first come first served - it's not worth much. I won't be around much for a few days so just thought I'd give i to the next person along who wanted it, otherwise I'd forget and it would end up getting accidentally thrown away, and it wasn't worth having a raffle for :S

I'll just PM it to you now. Sorry, Curiosity and anyone else who was a microsecond late - I didn't think that anyone would want it to be honest, I thought it came already installed on most Xboxes, actually. Certainly most people seem to have it.
Heh, I've just been playing this, last night too. I much prefer it online against real people, I seem to have made a friend too!
I shall have to purchase it then. I have 800 points sitting there looking bored anyway.

I can't remember all the rules... please tell me it enables stacking? If not, I might not bother...
myoptika wrote:
Stacking?

Someone hits you with a +2 card, instead of picking up two cards, you drop a +2 card, and the next guy picks up 4, unless they have one, in which case the next unwitting bumpkin picks up 6, etc.
Well, that's rubbish then. Best rule in the game, FACT.
That's not even a real rule - you've made that one up.
Dimrill wrote:
No, it doesn't.

There are custom rulesets though - is it in there?
myoptika wrote:

It does exist in some versions. I think Uno extreme has something similar, for a start.
myoptika wrote:

The internet lists many variants along the lines of mine. All games should be played by my rules, as my rules are the best. Trufax.
This is true. The rules for 'President' in 42 All Time Classics are so vastly inferior to the ones we used to play at school that it's not funny.

Also, the music in Uno lulls me to sleep.
Yeah, Uno is very relaxing. I use it to stop me thinking.
What do you use your gallons and gallons of liquor for?
Dimrill wrote:
I use it to stop me thinking.

I indulge myself in books about serial killers and rapests for that exact same reason.
MetalAngel wrote:

Sedation. Same thing, really.
Dimrill wrote:
MetalAngel wrote:

Sedation. Same thing, really.

No wonder you went into a coma that night you quit out of Forza and starting playing Uno after 3 gallons of wine. ;)
A coma?

Were this about anyone else, I would assume jokery...
Curiosity wrote:
myoptika wrote:
Stacking?

Someone hits you with a +2 card, instead of picking up two cards, you drop a +2 card, and the next guy picks up 4, unless they have one, in which case the next unwitting bumpkin picks up 6, etc.

That's in the card game version - which makes a fantastic drinking game.
CURIO: stacking is in the custom rules for this game. I only managed to find out because I joined an online game where it was apparent.

BUY IT.
myoptika wrote:
CURIO: stacking is in the custom rules for this game. I only managed to find out because I joined an online game where it was apparent.

BUY IT.

Thy will be done.

:D
I don't have it!

Far too late right?
It's never too late to buy UNO.
Sorry Zardoz, I already PMd it to dicky joyousforest last night.

It's a good game to have if you have any spare points knocking around, though.
Only 400. You'd be Hamlet not to.
IT IS A GOOD GAME>
It actually reminds me of my Grandad, as we used to play it all the time when I went to his house.
Page 1 of 1 [ 36 posts ]