What colour is this dress?
That one's pink and white.
WTF, they're now pink and white.
Jem wrote:
WTF, they're now pink and white.

Exactly my experience.
I always feel like I'm missing the party with these things, I see them one way and it never changes and I can't even begin to understand how anyone sees it different. They're grey and cyan, the dress is white and gold.
I'm with grim... On this, those pictures are the same
markg wrote:
They're grey and cyan, the dress is white and gold.

They're pink and white, and the dress is white and gold.
The real question is...

What colour bag do I get to go with my dress and trainers?
Doctor Glyndwr wrote:
Well?

The most recent 99pi is about colour science and colour theory, and starts off talking about the dress in the first post of this thread.

I remember how at the time I could see nothing other than white and gold and all the blue and black seers were plain idiots.

Now I can only see blue and black and can’t even imagine how anyone, let alone me, ever saw white and gold.
Cras wrote:
Trooper wrote:
Yeah, the dress on the website is clearly black and blue. The dress in the picture is clearly white and gold.

You're brainwrong. I'm still convinced this white/gold thing is an exceptionally large scale windup.

Yup, it's now 100% white and gold. What the fuck.
Blue and Black. 4eva
White and gold, you fucking subhumans!
I remain in the white/gold camp.
Look, I've tried to lower myself to wrongness, I've even had to discipline my close family members for their wrongness, but I can't, never have, never will see a white/gold dress. It is 100% unchanging, DEMONSTRATABLY, blue.
Still white and gold.
I just squished my eyes up and it's switched again
Still Team White and Gold after all these years.
That’s such a brilliant and simple demonstration
It was a Siamese dress all along…
Even with that picture it took me a long time to see it - I had to cover up bits of the top and bottom of the picture in the end, so that I was just seeing the 'swoosh', and then it became clear.
Still sounds like Yanny.
https://www.vladtv.com/article/296330/m ... -murder-of

I knew it was divisive but …

Edit: a word. So it makes sense…
Has everyone heard the Toy Story 3 audio illusion?

Ken either shouts ‘oh Barbie’ or ‘oh fuck’ depending on which you are thinking, but both are as clear as day. (Instagram link because the only versions I can find on YT have a 20 minute introduction)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CnotYswD ... BiNWFlZA==
That's really weird.
I've just checked my own copy of Toy Story 3 and it's much clearer when not recorded though a TV speak across the room. Still funny though
Page 4 of 4 [ 177 posts ]