Two Games
Part 2
As I was coming home on the bus yesterday, I was dropping off (to sleep, not the actual bus or my seat or anything) and came up with an idea (which has probably been done before and partially inspired by the recent mafiascum games) of a mass circular game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Essentially it works like this. Imagine everyone standing in a (virtual) circle. Then everyone at the same time plays 2 games of RPS, one with their left hand, and one with their right. You then compare hands with the 2 people standing next to you. If you beat the person to your left, they are out and the circle gets smaller. Beating the person to your right just means that you are not knocked out. I'm not sure I'm explaining this very well, but if you understand what I mean do you think it's a good game to try and play? I guess how it would work on a forum, is that all the participants would PM a referee what they want each hand to do, and then once the referee had everyone's move, would post what had happened.

So thoughts then please?

Malc
It sounds like some kind of bizarre internet mancordian.
It'd be a good drinking game.
Except in a drinking game you'd have to cross your arms every other turn to further mess up the link between your brain and your hands.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]