Feeding Frenzy
Help-me-do!
Apparently I can't play this game as when I try it tells me I need to set my telly to 60htz, but when I try and follow the intructions to do this (through the 360) the option just isn't there. What am I missing BEEXers? ?:|
You need to flick the switch to SD on the cable before it'll let you change that setting.
Goddess Jasmine wrote:
Apparently I can't play this game as when I try it tells me I need to set my telly to 60htz, but when I try and follow the intructions to do this (through the 360) the option just isn't there. What am I missing BEEXers? ?:|

A really bad game, mainly.
The Rev Owen wrote:
You need to flick the switch to SD on the cable before it'll let you change that setting.

I can't find one at either end of the cable, I'm using the HDMI cable that came with my Elite if that makes any difference though.
Mr Dave wrote:
Goddess Jasmine wrote:

Well I just want something I can have a quick go of, there doesn't seem to be anyone around for Poker or Uno.
If you've got the standard component/composite cables, then I think you need to hook up the 360 using those, change the settings to 60hz, then switch back to the hdmi cable.
Stupid, I know. :S
Very. :S

Thanks anyway - I'll sort it out tomorrow then, can't be bothered to go to all that trouble now!
Mr Dave wrote:

:this:
I sat and completed it in a single session, whilst being, erm, off me 'ead, at about 3am in the morning, hating it throughout.

It's not very difficult then. Or good. Or cheap. Or...
I've borrowed the disc of games that Darryl had with his Arcade and it's on there, anything else I've got takes longer than 5 mins of play and I'm constantly tired at the moment and don't have the energy to get into anything for any period of time.
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]