Paranoia
Attenion, Friend Citizens
You do not have sufficient security clearance to be party to that information. Please, take work-work pills and return to station, Friend Citizen.
I don't understand. What are you people hiding from me? You're always ganging up on me, plotting behind my back!
I know what you did last summer
You do not have sufficient security clearance to be party to that information. Please, take work-work pills and return to station, Friend Citizen.
I know what you're doing right now.
Mr Russ has been handed a note.
Kern wrote:
I know what you did last summer

Could you stand on a box in the corner of the room for me? Thanks.
MaliA wrote:
Mr Russ has been handed a note.

PM From MaliA wrote:
VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Bluecup wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoia_(role-playing_game) ?

[quote=Friendly Computer:]

Find me a rule book.[/quote]
GazChap wrote:
VoilĂ ! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Argh. I really hate that V speech.
nervouspete wrote:
Argh. I really hate that V speech.

Thank you!
Are we playing "New Labour" here?
BikNorton wrote:
Are we playing "New Labour" here?

Say, how does someone of your security clearance know about "New Labour" anyway?

Computer! I think we have a traitor here!
Page 1 of 1 [ 17 posts ]