Buy my stuff
I've got a load of stuff to sell, see below. No pics or anything yet but if anyone's interested in anything let me know and I can organise some:

MacBook Air 13" (late 2010 edition) - £465

Nikon D7000 body including battery charger and battery - £350
Nikon 35mm f/1.8 prime lens - £80
Nikon 18-300mm lens with VR - £520
Tamron 90mm macro lens (f/2.8 I think) for Nikon - £110
TTL Flashgun for Nikon (not a Nikon one, but it's pretty good and is swivelable) - £45

Phantom 1 quadcopter with 2 batteries, charger, controller and set of propellers - £250
+ £12 for any additional batteries (I have about 8)
Has the quadcopter ever been in an accident?
ROFLCOPTER.

(yes, but in actual fact, since I ended up replacing most of the parts in it anyway, it's more or less crash-free :P)
Trigger's Broomcopter.
Mrsa might be interested in the camera lenses if they fit ours. I shall ask her tonight if I ever leave Cheltenham.
What camera do you have?
Balls. We have a Canon. It was ( someone else - Ed who had a nikon.
Code:
Parse error: unexpected EOF on line 1
MaliA wrote:
Balls. We have a Canon. It was ( someone else - Ed who had a nikon.
Grim... wrote:
Code:
Parse error: unexpected EOF on line 1

Unexpected EOS, surely?
It's a Nikon, not a Canon Eos.
Cras wrote:
It's a Nikon, not a Canon Eos.

Oh Bravo.
I'd have the camera but you'd have to accept payment in kind. :p
FFS, I've got a camera to sell!
GazChap wrote:
BUY MY STUFF.

Ok. Have you got something less spendy though? Like an umbrella, or a pen?
Or an UMBRELLA PEN!!!!
£2.50 the lot, and that's my final offer.
I'll take all the camera stuff for £100.
The Tamron is a lovely macro lens. I already have one though. But if anyone's half interested that's a great price.
Zardoz wrote:
The Tamron is a lovely macro lens. I already have one though. But if anyone's half interested that's a great price.

My better half has a Nikon D3100, would the lens be compatible? If so will ask her if she is interested.
It should be, yes. Does the D3100 have it's own autofocus motor?
I believe so, but will check with the boss tonight :)
Cras wrote:

Want me to pay in kind :)
Cras wrote:

£100 the lot.
KovacsC wrote:
Cras wrote:

Want me to pay in kind :)

:DD
I have came into possession of a big stack of Steam keys for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, anyone want one? Lets say £5 a pop.
I find your tense use interesting. Some kind of secret agent shenanigans?
There are a lot of places dumping their stock of it - over the weekend Game were selling it for £1.99

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pc-cal ... me-2945084

Its not a bad COD if you get used to the movement for multiplayer and the single player story is actually engaging , and you'll get a basic Zombies map as well - if you can get it cheaply then its worth a play - I liked it a lot better than last years WW2 effort.
LewieP wrote:
I have came into possession of a big stack of Steam keys for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, anyone want one? Lets say £5 a pop.

I'll take one dude.
GazChap wrote:
LewieP wrote:

I'll take one dude.

Should-Have-Used-a-Comma-Title
His a commas what?
Why are you speaking Italian?
Sorry all gone.
As I've got one of those Amazfit watches, I've no need for my Fitbit Zip. I can't be arsed selling it on eBay, so if someone wants to chuck me a fiver to cover the postage, it's theirs. It's boxed with all the bits - it just needs a new holder/belt clip thing. Part of the original one came off, so I bought a third party replacement and the same happened with that one -
Attachment:
IMG_20180529_142825093_LL.jpg

Attachment:
IMG_20180530_183748042.jpg
Same story as before, but now it's Fallout 4 Season Passes for Xbox One. The base game just went on Game Pass, too.

it goes for £40 (!) on the store, and doesn't really get discounted. I've got a big stack of them, so would probably take any reasonable offers.
John Coffey will take all of them at £80 a pop.
I'd give you £1.99 for one!
Page 1 of 1 [ 43 posts ]