TV-me-do
Again
While I'm aware Mimi already asked this recently, I have specific needs:

I'm looking for a small tv, as small as 15" would do, but it HAS to be LCD and thus HAS to be wall-mountable. Not complete shit, not stupidly expensive. I'd like to pay about £100-120 if that's humanly possible. Brand is irrelevant as long as it works and doesn't have any major complaints in any reviews. For example, ebuyer has a load of never-heard-of-them brand TVs which are cheap as chips but lots of people have niggling complaints about the sound and volume controls, etc.
ComicalGnomes wrote:

Must be proof against thrown objects when tuned to Channel 4, and resistant to throwing out of windows at up to 30M.

(Sorry, can't help you)
ComicalGnomes wrote:

I'm looking for a small tv, as small as 15" would do, but it HAS to be LCD and thus HAS to be wall-mountable. Not complete shit, not stupidly expensive. I'd like to pay about £100-120 if that's humanly possible. Brand is irrelevant as long as it works and doesn't have any major complaints in any reviews. For example, ebuyer has a load of never-heard-of-them brand TVs which are cheap as chips but lots of people have niggling complaints about the sound and volume controls, etc.

Come and watch TV at my house. I can't pick up ITV, but that's hardly a loss.
But I want this tv to watch in my bedroom, and you've already said you won't marry me (although I never did find out why) :(
ComicalGnomes wrote:
But I want this tv to watch in my bedroom, and you've already said you won't marry me (although I never did find out why) :(

I thought it was to do with your receding hairline? (or something along those lines)
Or my age. Eitherway, it's an injustice.
Mimi wrote:
ComicalGnomes wrote:

No Ultimate Force for mimi, then.
Mimi wrote:

Converation this week:

Client: Can you help me with something?

Me: Well that depends what it is....

C: I need help with my Digibox

M: Well, I know how they work, so I might be useful - what seems to be the problem?

C: I can't pick up ITV1

M: OK. So, what seems to be the problem?

C: Well, I want to watch ITV

M: What for?

C: Umm..

M: Have you tried BBC1, or perhaps Channel 4?

C: But watching the stuff on ITV takes my mind of heroin.

M: Ahhhhh.
The above post is even better if you ignore the context (that you are some sort of rehabilitation councillor? Not sure of the specifics) and pretend that you actually work for the support line for a digibox manufacturer.
Goatboy wins a cookie for being really funny. :hug:
ComicalGnomes wrote:
I'm looking for a small tv

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/134820
19", built in DVD, £199.
I appreciate the effort but its TOO LATE NOW as I've ordered one from Comet instead. £150 inc. wallmount kit for a 15" Goodmans LCD.
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ]