You maybe a king, or even teh Grim..Reaper
but sooner of later..
Yo gonna dance with THE SWEEPERdot dot dot
Poor ickle doggie.

*sniggers*
We were never meant to be.

I'd feel bad about this if it weren't for the mad, schizophrenic gaze of that hideously overbred beast. I suspect it threw itself under the sweeper as a cry for help. That, or it may have been due to its apparent inability to look forwards.

Honestly. Mankind breeds Wolves into those hideous ratbeasts; it's sick. Then people keep them as pets, while tut-tutting about the kind of freaks that genetic engineering could create, without noticing that their own little doggie looks like something scraped from the sides of the DNA mixing bowl.

I do have a soft spot for whippets and dachsunds, though.
Whomper wrote:
I'd feel bad about this if it weren't for the mad, schizophrenic gaze of that hideously overbred beast. I suspect it threw itself under the sweeper as a cry for help.

I suspect it threw itself under the sweeper in an attempt to kill it.
"teh Grim..Reaper" - is that the imposter Grim... who showed up recently and has been hassling Mr. Russ?
Whomper wrote:
I do have a soft spot for whippets and dachsunds, though.
Whippets are working dogs though, not some stupid tiny little pet breed. (Bias reveal: I have lurchers.)
No offense, but I find lurchers butt-ugly - they are always so painfully thin.
Working dogs are great, but I prefer gun-dogs (for when I shoot phesants on my estate, obv.).
Grim... wrote:
No offense, but I find lurchers butt-ugly - they are always so painfully thin.
They have great temperaments for house dogs. Generally fairly clever (ours an exception) and obidient from the hound side, downright lazy from the greyhound side, not stupid small yappy type dogs that are under your feet, but able to fold up small and fit on a sensible sized bed in the corner of the living room.

Quote:
Working dogs are great, but I prefer gun-dogs (for when I shoot peasants on my estate, obv.).

SingleLetterFTFY
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]