1960s 26 points
1970s 24 points
1980s 34 points
1990s 56 points
2000s 37 points
2010s 25 points
2020s 15 points

Vote for your favourite musical decade
There's probably a correlation between this poll and the BeeX demographic.
I love 1990s music.. as it was only a few years ago :)
I thought the 70s and 60s might be higher than 2010s
The 2010s can be split into "pre-Ed Sheeran" and "entirely Ed Sheeran".
But yes, this does appear to be pick the decades you were alive in.
The best decade is the 20s because I can listen to all music from history
I basically put the most points in the most recent decade and worked backwards from there.
Curiosity wrote:
I basically put the most points in the most recent decade and worked backwards from there.

That's because you're a terrible person
Cras wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Well, yes, but also that I would like to hear new music and I’m less likely to know the more modern things rather than very well known songs from the 80s and 90s.
Curiosity wrote:
Cras wrote:
Curiosity wrote:

Well, yes, but also that I would like to hear new music and I’m less likely to know the more modern things rather than very well known songs from the 80s and 90s.

You’re pissing in the wind. People will just vote for what they know. So the contestants have to pander to that if they want to win.

I haven’t seen anything so far that disproves this, sadly.
Well Curio's done really well in every Song Wars he's ever entered, so there's that, for one.
I'm fact the winning song in each competition to date has been 50:50 new tracks and clearly popular classics. So you're talking complete nonsense.
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ]